DRDO CEPTAM 9 Recruitment 2019 Notification out. See DRDO Vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc here. All the interested & eligible candidates can apply for DRDO CEPTAM Vacancy 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 15th October 2019.
DRDO Ceptam 9 Recruitment 2019
Hi folks, Are you in search for Defence Jobs? If your response is “Yes”, then, this is the right page for you. At present, DRDO offering exciting and challenging career opportunities to work on defense systems, infrastructure & related activities in a broad spectrum of subjects/disciplines at its more than 60 laboratories/establishments/units spread throughout the country. In reference to the advt no: CEPTAM 09/A&A, the online applications are invited for DRDO Recruitment to the various posts under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre.
The DRDO CEPTAM apply online link is available from 13th September 2019 upto 15th October 2019 @ drdo.gov.in Candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply before the due date to avoid the last-minute rush. Other details of DRDO CEPTAM 9 Recruitment 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc are provided here.
DRDO CEPTAM Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Flash News: 330 FCI Manager Jobs 2019 Released – Apply Now
- TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs – Apply here
- Conducting Board Name: Defence Research & Development Organization, Centre for Personal Talent Management (CEPTAM)
- Name of the posts: Administrative Assistant, Steno Grade 2, Security Assistant & other (Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre)
- Total no. of vacancies: 224 posts
- Advertisement Number: CEPTAM 09/A&A
- Job Category: All India Government Jobs
- Opening date for the submission of application form: 13th September 2019
- Last date for the submission of application: 15th October 2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: drdo.gov.in
- Also, get Central Government Jobs here.
CEPTAM 09 Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Administrative Assistant, Steno Grade 2, Security Assistant & other
- Total no. of vacancies: 224 posts
The post wise splitting of vacancies is along the lines.
- 0301 – Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing) – 13
- 0401 – Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) – 54
- 0402 – Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) – 3
- 0501 – Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) – 28
- 0502 – Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) – 4
- 0601 – Security Assistant ‘A’ – 40
- 0701 – Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III) – 3
- 0801 – Asstt Halwai-cum Cook – 29
- 0901 – Vehicle Operator ‘A’ – 23
- 1001 – Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ – 6
- 1101 – Fireman – 20
- Total no. of Vacancies: 224
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Security Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years.
Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved candidates according to govt rules. (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD/WIDOWS/ DIVORCED WOMEN/ WOMEN JUDICIALLY SEPARATED FROM THEIR HUSBANDS WHO ARE NOT REMARRIED etc. as per Govt. of India rules).
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University and Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minutes. Transcription: 50 minutes (English) (only on computers).
- Administrative Assistant A (English): 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and English Typing @ 35 words per minutes.
- Administrative Assistant A (Hindi): 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minutes.
- Store Assistant A (English Typing): 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and English Typing @ 35 words per minutes.
- Store Assistant A (Hindi Typing): 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minutes.
- Security Assistant A: 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or equivalent certificate awarded by Armed Forces in the case of Ex-servicemen.
- Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III): 10th Standard Pass (under 10+2 System) recognized by the Central/State Governments and Accurate typing speed in English (minimum 30 words per minute) or in Hindi (minimum 25 words per minute).
- Asstt Halwai-cum Cook: 10th Standard Pass (under 10+2 System) and Two years experience in cooking in a Government/SemiGovernment/ Autonomous Organisation.
- Vehicle Operator A: 10th Standard Pass and Possession of a valid driving license for two or three-wheelers and light and heavy vehicles.
- Fireman: 10th Standard pass (under 10+2 System) recognized by the Central/State Government.
CEPTAM Administrative Assistant Jobs Selection Process
The recruitment process involves two tiers. Applicants need to undergo the following rounds to get selected for DRDO CEPTAM Vacancy.
- Tier- I – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Tier- II – Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test
DRDO Ceptam Steno Grade 2 Posts Salary
Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as follows.
- Stenographer Grade-II posts: Pay Level 4 Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-
- For all Other Posts: Pay Level 2 Rs. 19900 to Rs.63200/-
www.drdo.gov.in Application Process
All the willing & eligible candidates can apply for DRDO CEPTAM 9 Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 15th October 2019. Get the step by step process of filling the application form here.
How to apply for DRDO CEPTAM Jobs?
- Go to the official website i.e, www.drdo.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Find the “Careers” tab & click on it.
- A new window will open.
- Select “CEPTAM-09 Advt.: Notice Board” link.
- You will find the CEPTAM 09/A&A Advertisement link.
- Click on that link to download the notification.
- Go through the details provided in it.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the required fee.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the form.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button & keep the hard copy of the form for future reference.
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Candidates have to pay the Examination Fee through online mode only.
Live Job Notifications