DRDO ADE Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Organization: Defense Research & Development Organisation, Aeronautical Development Establishment (DRDO ADE)
- Name of the Job: Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Technician Apprentice (Diploma) Trainee, Trade Apprentice (ITI) Trainee
- Total Number Of Posts: 80 Vacancies
- Advertisement Number: ADE/HRD/01/2019
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Opening Date To Submit Applications: 26th August 2019
- Ending Date To Submit Applications: 07th September 2019
- Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Bangalore
- Official Site: https://www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO ADE Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for government jobs in DRDO? If you say yes, then you are in the right place. Defense Research & Development Organisation has released DRDO ADE Notification 2019 to fill 80 posts. The applications are accepted online only. According to the official DRDO ADE Apprentice trainee Recruitment notification, eligible contenders can only submit application forms at https://www.drdo.gov.in
Before going to submit applications, intenders are suggested to know the complete details of the DRDO Apprentice Notification. So here we are giving information such as Educational Qualifications, Selection Criteria, Application Process, etc on this article. Therefore go through the complete article & submit applications for DRDO ADE Recruitment by 07th September 2019.
Defense Research & Development Organisation Vacancies
- Post names: Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Technician Apprentice (Diploma) Trainee, Trade Apprentice (ITI) Trainee
- Total Number of Posts: 80
Post wise detailed vacancies of DRDO ADE Jobs 2019 are mentioned here.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg: 05
- Computer Science/Computer Engg./Information Science/Information Technology: 07
- Electrical & Electronics Engg: 03
- Electrical Engg: 03
- Electronics & Communication Engg: 06
- Mechanical Engg: 06
Technician Apprentice (Diploma) Trainee
- Computer Science / Computer Engg: 05
- Electrical Engg: 05
- Electronics & Communication Engg: 05
- Mechanical Engg: 05
Trade Apprentice (ITI) Trainee
- Machinist: 03
- Fitter: 06
- Turner: 02
- Electrician: 03
- Welder: 01
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 05
- Electronics Mechanic: 06
- Automobile/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 02
- Electroplater: 01
- Painter General: 01
- Total: 80
ADE DRDO Apprentice Eligibility Conditions
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma) Trainees: A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government / by a University/by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./ Technology
- Trade Apprentice (ITI) Trainees: A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./ Technology.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age:
- Unreserved category: 27 yrs
- OBC: 30 yrs
- SC/ST: 32 yrs
- PWD: 37 yrs
- The selection of candidates in DRDO ADE Apprentice Trainee Recruitment purely depends on the merit list.
DRDO ADE Jobs Pay Scale
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee: Rs.4984/-per month
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma) Trainee: Rs.3542/-per month
- Trade Apprentice (ITI) Trainee: 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-Skilled workmen as fixed by the latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification whichever is applicable.
DRDO ADE Recruitment Application Process
Drdo.gov.in ADE Notification application process ends on 07/09/2019. So interested & worthy contenders can follow the below steps and apply for the jobs successfully.
How To Apply For ADE DRDO Apprentice Posts?
- Go to Defense Research & Development Organisation official site i.e https://rac.gov.in/
- Under the career section on the home page, find DRDO ADE Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Download it and read the instructions carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, then go to apply online link.
- Aspirants need to enter the mandatory fields with your details.
- Later upload photograph, scanned signature along with some of the documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the DRDO ADE Apprentice Trainee Recruitment applications for future use.
Documents To be uploaded:
- 10th &12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card / Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India
- Character Certificate (From 2 different Gazetted Officers)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Police Verification Report
- Start of submission of online application: 26 Aug 2019 (Monday)
- Last date of submission of online application: 07 Sep 2019 (Saturday)
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates – Graduate/Technician/Trade apprenticeship: 20 Sep 2019 (Friday)
- Probable date of joining at ADE for Graduate/ Diploma/ITI Apprentices: 30 Sep 2019 (Monday)
You Can Also Apply For