DRDA Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2019
- Board Name: District Rural Development Agency
- Adv No: 3500/DRDA
- Post Name: Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS)
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Application Starting Date: Started
- Last Date for Application Submission: 30th November 2019
- No of Vacancies: 55
- Application Process: Offline
- Category: Odisha Government jobs
- Work Location: Balangir, Odisha
- Official Site: https://balangir.nic.in/drda/
- Indian Govt Jobs
District Rural Development Agency
DRDA Recruitment 2019, is a good chance for many job seekers in Balangir. DRDA is recruiting candidates on a contractual basis for one year. The contract period may be extendable depending upon the performance and the candidate should be a resident of Balangir district.
- Post Name: Gram Rozgar Sevak
- No of Posts: 55
- Reservations are applicable as per the category of the candidate
- ‘W’ Stands for ‘Women’
- Unreserved – 28(W-9)
- SEBC – 6(W-2)
- Scheduled Caste – 9(W-3)
- Scheduled Tribe – 12(W-4)
- Education: Minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent.
- Age: Candidate should have above 18 years and below 40 years as on 1st October 2019.
Selection Process: The candidates are selected by their merit in their education.
Application Process: Interested candidates can send their application through Registered post or speed post to this address
PD, DRDA, Balangir
- On or Before 30.11.2019 by 5.30 P.M.
- By writing on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GRS”
- Application sent by mail and courier will be rejected.
Required Documents(Self Attested Copies of all):
- Matriculation/H.S.C Pass certificate
- Matriculation/H.S.C Marks sheet
- 10+2 pass or it’s equivalent certificate
- 10+2 or it’s equivalent marks sheet
- Computer Proficiency Certificate
- Valid Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate/ SEBC Certificate
- Two recent passport size photos
- No Application Fees
- The monthly remuneration is Rs.7000/-
DRDA Sundargarh GRS Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment: District Rural Development Agency, Sundargarh
- Job Designation: Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS)
- Total Number of Posts: 53
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Starting Date to fill Applications: 9th October 2019
- End Date to Submit Applications: 11th November 2019
- Selection Procedure: Merit List
- Job Category: Odisha State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Sundargarh
- Official Website: https://sundergarh.nic.in/
DRDA Sundargarh GRS Recruitment 2019
DRDA Sundargarh Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2019 Notification issued for the recruitment of the eligible aspirants for 53 vacancies. District Rural Development Agency, Sundargarh has released this employment notification to call out job seekers to apply for Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts.
Contenders should go through the selection process, age limit, salary, educational qualifications, fee, etc. at the DRDA Sundargarh GRS Recruitment Notification 2019. As per the official advertisement, eligible individuals can send the applications on or before the end date, i.e. 11th November 2019.
sundergarh.nic.in GRS Vacancy 2019
- Post Names: Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS)
- Total Number Of Posts: 53
Detailed category wise vacancies of Sundargarh DRDA GRS Posts are included here.
- Unreserved: 27
- SEBC: 05
- Scheduled Cast: 09
- Scheduled Tribe: 12
- Total: 53
Sundargarh DRDA Gram Rozgarh Sevak Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification of the contenders must be 10+2 or its equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
DRDA Sundargarh GRS Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done for GRS posts based on the marks obtained by them in 10+2.
- Merit List
Interested and eligible contenders can submit the DRDA Sundargarh GRS Application form through offline. The process of submitting applications has set from 9th October 2019, and the applications must reach the postal address on or before the due date. Make use of these simple steps while filling up the applications.
How to Apply for DRDA Sundargarh Jobs 2019?
- Go to the District Rural Development Agency, Sundargarh Official Site.
- From the home page, go to notices, recruitment section.
- Search for the DRDA Sundargarh GRS Notification.
- Click on that notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, download the form.
- Fill the details and attach passport size photo.
- Aspirants must also add a few documents to the application form.
- Pay the fee and send the filled application to the postal address.
Documents Needed to Submit
- Matriculation/ HSC Certificate
- Matriculation/ HSC Mark Sheet
- + 2 Certificate (CHSC & its equivalent)
- + 2 Mark Sheet (CHSC & its equivalent)
- Computer Proficiency Certificate
- Higher Educational Qualification Certificate, if any.
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- General: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
- Project Director, District Rural Development Agency,
- Sundargarh, At/Po/Dist-Sundargarh, PIN-77001.
- Download DRDA Sundargarh GRS Notification and Application Form
- Corrigendum For DRDA Sundergarh
- Equivalent Qualification of DRDA Jobs
You Can Also Apply For