DMRC Jodhpur Field Worker Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) Jodhpur
- Post Name: Field Worker Posts
- Selection Process: Walk-in-Written Test/ Personal Discussion
- Walk-in-Written Test/ Personal Discussion Date: 19th October 2019
- Application Process: offline mode
- Category: Govt Jobs in Rajasthan
- Work Location: Rajasthan
- Official website: http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/
Jodhpur DMRC Field Worker Recruitment Notification 2019
Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) Jodhpur (Indian Council Of Medical Research) has released a notification regarding 10 field worker vacancies. The recruitment board invites the eligible candidates for Walk-in-Written Test/ Personal Discussion at DMRC Jodhpur on 19th October 2019 at 02:00 PM. The job applications for DMRC Jodhpur field worker jobs 2019 will be accepted through offline mode.
- Total no of Vacancies – 10 Vacant posts
- Post Name: Field Worker/ Technician-III Posts
- Essential qualifications:
- 12th pass in Science with 2 years laboratory/ field experience or 2 years diploma in medical technology (DMLT) or 1 year DMLT plus 1-year required experience in an acknowledged organisation.
- B.Sc (Life Sciences) degree shall be prescribed as 3 years experience
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years
The selection process is done based on Walk-in-Written Test/ Personal Discussion.
All the applied aspirants of DMRC Jodhpur Field Worker Recruitment are required to fill the offline application form and attach all the documents necessary for the next process of being selected.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview.
- Rs. 18000/- P.M
You May Also Like