DMRC Executive Non-Executive admits card has released. Candidates who want to attend the written test have to download the admit card and take a hard copy. You have to submit the login details to get the exam call letter.
DMRC Executive Non-Executive Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
- Job designation: Executive & Non-Executive
- Post count: 1492 Posts
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Exam Date: 17th to 21st & 23rd & 26th February 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: 3rd February 2020
- Application mode: Online
- Selection Details: Written Test and Personal Interview
- Official Website: delhimetrorail.com
- Delhi Govt Jobs
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Exam Hall Ticket 2020
We are delighted to share a piece of news with you. The DMRC is going to organize the online written exam to select the best among all applicants for the posts of Executive and nonexecutive. The admit card is the mandatory document to take the test. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has released the DMRC Executive Non-executive admit card.
Every successful registrant has to download the admit card. Check the exam date, venue, and other required info on the exam call letter. If you find any error in your details, then immediately take the necessary steps to write the exam. Otherwise, you shall not be allowed to take the test.
DMRC Exam Date
We found a notice regarding the exam date on its Website. About it, the DMRC is going to conduct the written test on the following dates.
- 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 23rd & 26th February 2020
Stay tuned with us for more information regarding the Delhi Metro rail Corporation Limited exams.
How To Download DMRC Executive Non-Executive Admit Card 2020
- Candidates recommended opening the official Website
- The website link is http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Click on the link and reach Home Page
- After getting it, search the Careers
- Click on it and find the Executive and nonexecutive exam hall ticket download links
- Open the link and enter the details
- Press Submit
- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Take a hard copy
What Details are required to get the DMRC Admit Card 2020?
DMRC Executive Non-Executive Recruitment Notification 2020
The Delhi Metro rail corporation has initiated recruitment to fill the various posts. It is going to fill 1492 posts. We found an advt regarding it on its Website. By taking it as a reference, Executive and nonexecutive posts are vacant in DMRC. Willing candidates should utilize this opportunity and fill the application form before the due date. Otherwise, the application will get expired.
www.delhimetrorail.com Selection Rounds
To pick out the best and talented one, the DMRC is going to conduct the following rounds
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
Candidates have to perform well in the above rounds to get a job in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
What particulars are presented on the DMRC Admit Card 2020?
- Exam Date, Exam Center, Session and Instructions
- Candidates Name, signature, photo etc
ID Proofs Required To Take Test
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar Card