DME Assam Grade IV Recruitment Notification 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Medical Education Department (DME), Assam
- Total No. of Vacancies: 148 Jobs
- Post Name: Grade IV
- Starting date of the Application Process: 06th July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st July 2019
- New Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://dme.assam.gov.in/
- Free download DMC Assam Grade IV Practice Papers
- DME Assam Grade IV Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- DME Assam Grade IV Results 2019 – Check Here
DME Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2019 Notification
Directorate of Medical Education of Assam state is ready to engage candidates as Ward Boy/ Ward Girl, Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Daftari, Dark Room Assistant, Stretcher Bearer, Sweeper/ Cleaner jobs. So, candidates can apply for this newly released Assam Govt Jobs before the last date, i.e. 21st July 2019. It is such an opportunity for job needed candidates to get State Government Jobs. Only applications through Online will be accepted. No other mode of application submission is encouraged as per the Organization norms. https://dme.assam.gov.in/ is the official website of the Assam DME Careers.
DME Assam New Vacancies
The total number of Grade IV positions to be filled in Directorate of Medical Education, Assam is 148. Post wise vacancies with the count are as follows.
- Ward Boy/ Ward Girl – 56 Jobs
- Grade IV – 10 Jobs
- Attendant – 09 Jobs
- Laboratory Attendant – 24 Jobs
- Peon – 06 Jobs
- Daftari – 04 Jobs
- Dark Room Assistant – 06 Jobs
- Sweeper/ Cleaner – 27 Jobs
- Stretcher Bearer – 06 Jobs
Directorate of Medical Education Assam Eligibility Criteria
Contenders those who possess the complete eligibility details, they can actively participate in this Assam DME Recruitment 2019.
The minimum qualification required for Grade IV jobs is just 8th class pass from a recognized board.
- The minimum age limit to apply is 18 years. The maximum upper age limit for aspirants is 44 years as on 01.01.2019.
- The upper age limit relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is as per department norms.
The candidates those who appointed for posts mentioned above they will get monthly income is between Rs.12000-36500/- and Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
Assam DME Jobs Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done through Written Examination. The candidates those who shortlisted will be eligible to appear for the Skill Test/ Language Test followed by Document Verification. Once the application submission dates complete, the officials will announce the written test dates.
DME Grade IV Jobs Application Process
- Mode of applying for DME Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- 06th July 2019 is the start date for the application process.
- The online application submission link terminates by 21st July 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- Contenders can log on to https://dme.assam.gov.in/
- Go to the Recruitment’s page.
- Click on the notification you are eligible to apply.
- If you possess the eligibility, then tap on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the empty application form with all necessary details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents as per dimensions.
- Make the payment if necessary.
- At last tap on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
Documents to be carried for Certificate Verification Process
- Two copies of Recent Photos.
- HSLC Admit card or Birth Certificate for age Proof.
- All Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Permanent Residentship Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registraton Certificate.
- Certificate of Training Extra Curricular Etc.
- DME Assam Grade IV Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- DME Assam Grade 4 Vacancy Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For