Assam DME Gr 4 Hall Ticket 2019
DME Assam board will soon release the admit cards for posts. So applicants of DME Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2019 can fetch the call letters via an official link from the below sections. Here you can view the selection process, exam date along with DME Assam Grade IV Admit Card Download Steps.
DME Assam Ward Boy/ Girl Admit Card – Overview
- Flash News: Assam DME Grade 4 Admit Card 2019 Released Download Here
- Board Name: Medical Education Department (DME), Assam
- Total No. of Vacancies: 148
- Post Name: Grade IV, Ward Boy/ Ward Girl, Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Daftari & others)
- Job Location: Assam
- Exam Date: 29th October 2019
- Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://dme.assam.gov.in/
- DME Assam Grade IV Syllabus 2019 – Refer Here
- Free download DMC Assam Grade IV Solved Papers
- DME Assam Grade IV Results 2019 – Check Here
Directorate of Medical Education Assam Admit Card 2019
Directorate of Medical Education, Assam has started their plans to release the DME Assam Ward Boy/ Ward Girl Call Letter in the coming days. Generally, admit cards will be made available 2-3 weeks before the exam date. Individuals must remember that the invigilator won’t allow you to enter the exam hall without DME Assam Grade IV Admit Card 2019.
DME Assam Sweeper Hall Ticket 2019
Useful Link to Get:
DME Assam Sweeper/ Cleaner Exam Date
Till date, the DME Assam superiors didn’t schedule the DME Assam Attendant Exam Date. Right after the concerned authorities announce any official news, get it through this page. Additionally, download DME Assam Grade IV Admit Card earlier to overcome the technical problems at the end.
Assam DME Recruitment Selection Procedure
The applied candidates are going to be shortlisted based on the written exam results. Through this written test, DME Assam prepares the list of final selected contenders.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/Language Test
- Documents Verification
Information Available on Assam Grade IV Admit Card 2019
Interested contenders need to check details available on DME Assam Gr 4 Call Letter. If any printing mistakes find, then report to higher officials for correction purpose. They are as follows
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Test Centre Venue.
- Examination Date.
- Father Name.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate.
- Photograph of Applicant.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Candidate Name.
- Registration Number.
- Instructions to follow in the Examination.
- Date of Birth.
Documents to take with Assam DME Peon Call Letter 2019
In general, candidates are advised to carry a few documents to the exam hall. The invigilator uses them to point out the fake contenders by checking on DME Assam Laboratory Attendant Hall Ticket & ID proof. The lists are as follows
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- Ration Card.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Bank Passbook.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- College ID.
How to download dme.assam.gov.in Grade 4 Admit Card 2019?
- Initially, visit Directorate of Medical Education Assam Official Site i.e https://dme.assam.gov.in/
- At the DME Assam Home page, check for the relevant link of DME Assam Grade IV Admit card.
- Click on the call letter link.
- Now, enter login details like registration number, date of birth and password at DME Assam Login page.
- Later click on the submit button.
- So that your DME Assam Sweeper Hall Ticket is loaded.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the admit card and keep it for future use.
You Can Also Apply For