District Court Shimla Group D Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Shimla District Court
- Number of Posts: 08
- Post Name: Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar (Group D)
- Selection Process: Interview/Viva Voce
- Application Starting Date: 18th October 2019
- Job Category: Government Jobs in India
- Last Date for Application Submission: 23rd November 2019
- Application Process: online/ offline
- Category: HP Govt Jobs 2019
- Work Location: Shimla
- Official Site: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/hp/shimla/recruit
Shimla District Court Peon Recruitment 2019
Shimla District Court Peon Recruitment 2019 Notification is out. So, interested candidates can fill the application form from 18th October 2019 to 23rd November 2019. The complete details of this notification are mentioned below. Hence, go through the later modules to get an idea about this employment notice.
Post Names: Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar
No of Posts: 04
Education Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply for the posts of Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar must complete at least 10th class.
Age Limit: The minimum age is 18 years, and the maximum age is 45 years for all categories.
- The selection procedure for this District Court Shimla Group D Recruitment is based on Interview/Viva-Voce.
- For Group D (peon/orderly/chowkidar) is Rs. 4900-10680 + 1300 GP
- For Group D (peon/orderly) is based on daily wages.
- Contenders those who felt eligible for this recruitment may send the duly filled application forms on or before the last date of 23rd November 2019.
- Candidates can check the official notification to know the application fee details.
Related Govt Jobs in India