The Directorate of Art & Culture LDC Notification 2019 is out. Interested candidates can check out the vacancy, eligibility criteria details before applying for the posts. The starting and closing dates to send the Directorate of Art and Culture Goa Applications are 6th August 2019 and 30th August 2019. Scroll down the page to know more details about the notification.
Directorate of Art & Culture Goa Notification 2019 Details
- Board Name: Directorate of Art And Culture, Goa
- Post Names: Lower Division Clerk, Music Trainers, Accompanists, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacant Posts: 102 Jobs
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Skill test
- Opening Date To Fill Applications: 6th August 2019
- Last Date To Fill Applications: 30th August 2019
- Goa Govt Jobs 2019
- Exam Date: Release Soon
- Job Category: Govt Jobs 2019
- Work Location: Goa
- Official portal: https://www.goa.gov.in/department/art-and-culture/
- Ref. No: DAC/5/Admn/02/New posts/2019/2405
Directorate of Art & Culture Goa Recruitment 2019
Directorate of Art and Culture, Goa recently released a notification to fill 102 vacancies. The recruiting for the following posts, such as Lower Division Clerk, Music Trainers, Accompanists, and others. Only candidates who met the eligibility conditions of Directorate of Art & Culture Recruitment Notification can send the filled applications on or before the due date.
You can also go through the below sections to get the complete details of age limit, salary, application process, etc.
As per the Official Notification, post wise and category wise vacancies are listed here.
- Theatre Art Teacher – 01 UR
- Jr. Stenographer – 03 (UR – 02, OBC – 01)
- Jr. Cultural Assistant – 04 (ST-1, OBC-1, UR-1)
- Music Trainers – 16 (ST 04, OBC 05, UR 07)
- Accompanists – 25 (ST-03, OBC-06, ExServ.-01, CFF-01, UR-13)
- Store Clerk – 05 (Ex-Serv.-01, ST-01, Multiple Disabilities–01, UR-02)
- Lower Division Clerk – 15 (Ex-Serv-01, ST-02, OBC-05, UR-07)
- Driver – 01 UR
- Multi-Tasking Staff/ Peon – 12 (OBC-05, ST-01, UR-05, pwd-01)
- Stage Assistant – 05 (OBC-02, UR-03)
- Door Keeper – 05 (OBC-02, UR-03)
- Librarian Grade-I – 03 (ExServ-01, OBC-01, UR-01)
- Book Binder – 04 (OBC-01, ST-01, UR-02)
- Library Attendant – 03 (PH – 01, OBC – 1, UR -01)
- Total Number of Posts: 102
Directorate of Art & Culture Goa Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have Higher Secondary School Certificate (or)
- Passed Secondary School Certificate examination from recognized Board.
- Contenders’ age should not be more than 45 years.
- Age relaxation for Government servants/SC/ST/OBC/PwD/CFF will be as per the government rules.
The final selection of individuals on the Directorate of Art and Culture, Goa Recruitment, is based on their performance in the following posts.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
At the official notification, higher authorities gave levels for the post-pay scale. They are as follows.
- Level 6: Theatre Art Teacher
- Level 5: Music Trainers
- Level 4: Accompanists, Jr. Stenographer
- Level 2: Lower Division Clerk, Jr. Cultural Assistant, Store Clerk, Book Binder
- Level 1: Multi-Tasking Staff/ Peon, Stage Assistant, Door Keeper, Library Attendant
Only eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per the rules shall apply for Directorate of Art & Culture Goa Jr Stenographer Jobs. You can get the application forms at the Office of Directorate of Art & Culture. People are advised to fill the applications by 30th August 2019 to avoid the tension at the last moment.
How To Apply For Directorate of Art & Culture Goa LDC Recruitment?
- Log in to the official site of Directorate of Art & Culture Goa i.e. https://www.goa.gov.in/department/art-and-culture/
- Find the advertisement and download it.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines carefully.
- People who fulfill the eligibility conditions can apply for the jobs.
- Eligible candidates should collect the application forms at the working hours.
- Fill your details in the form and attach the photo to it.
- And submit the applications as soon as possible.
- Finally, take a print out of the filled form for future reference.
You May Also Like