|Board Name||Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University (M.P)|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching posts|
|Job Type||Madhya Pradesh Govt jobs|
DHSGSU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 Notification is out by Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University (M.P) on its official portal. Check Dr. Harisingh Gour University Non-Teaching Vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, notification & apply online links, etc here. Eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form on or before the deadline to avoid the last-minute rush.
DHSGSU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University (M.P) has issued DHSGSU Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill 104 vacancies of Non-Teaching posts. The officials have invited the application forms through online mode from 16th September 2019 up to 15th October 2019. All the willing & eligible candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date. Other details of DHSGSU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 like vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc are shared here.
DHSGSU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Non-Teaching posts.
- Total no. of Vacancies: 104 posts.
The splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Director of Physical Education– 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian- 1 Post
- Senior System Analyst- 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar-2 Posts
- Networking Administrator – 1 Post
- PRO – 1 Post
- Section Officer (SO) – 8 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 1 Post
- Security Officer- 1 Post
- Horticulturist-1 Post
- Private Secretary (PS) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer – 1 Post
- Personal Assistant (PA) – 3 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Accompanist (Tabla)- 2 Posts
- Semi-Professional Assistant– 1 Post
- Pharmacist- 1 Post
- Technician Pathology – 1 Post
- Sanitary Inspector -1 Post
- Security Inspector – 2 Posts
- Section Cutter -1 Post
- Sanitary Supervisor – 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 39 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant- 27 Posts.
Dr. Harisingh Gour University Non-Teaching Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Librarian, Director, Physical Education: 57 years
- Deputy Librarian, Senior System Analyst: 50 years
- Assistant Registrar, Networking Administrator, Public Relation Officer: 40 years
- Section Officer, Nursing Officer: 35 years
- Security Officer, Horticulturist: 40 years
- Private Secretary, Assistant Statistical Officer, Personal Assistant: 35 years
- Physiotherapist, Accompanist (Tabla): 35 years
- Semi-Professional Assistant, Pharmacist, Technician Pathology: 32 years
- Sanitary Inspector, Security Inspector: 35 Years
- Section Cutter, Sanitary Supervisor: 32 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Laboratory Attendant: 30 years
- Laboratory Attendant: 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Science subjects from a recognized Board. One year of relevant experience in Laboratories of Academic/ Research institutions.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Should possess English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm (35wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500KDPH/ 9000KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each work).
- Proficiency in Computer Operations.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- At least three years experience as Assistant or equivalent posts in Level 6 or Eight years experience as UDC or equivalent post in Level 4 of any Central/ State Govt./ University/ Public Sector Undertakings and other Central or State Autonomous Bodies or holding equivalent positions.
- Refer the official notification to know the detailed post wise educational qualifications.
Dr. Harisingh Gour University Jobs Selection Process
Selection of the candidates for DHSGSU Vacancy will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam, Interview.
DHSGSU Non-Teaching Posts Salary
- Librarian, Director, Physical Education: Academic Level 14 – Rs. 144200-218200/-
- Deputy Librarian: Academic Level 13 – Rs. 131100-216600/-
- Senior System Analyst: Level 12 – Rs. 78800-209200/-
- Assistant Registrar, Networking Administrator, Public Relation Officer: Level 10 – Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Section Officer, Nursing Officer, Security Officer, Horticulturist, Private Secretary: Level 7 – Rs. 44900-14240/-
- Assistant Statistical Officer, Personal Assistant, Physiotherapist, Accompanist (Tabla): Level 6 – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Semi-Professional Assistant, Pharmacist, Technician Pathology, Sanitary Inspector, Security Inspector: Level 5 – Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Section Cutter, Sanitary Supervisor: Level 4 – Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Level 2 – Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Laboratory Attendant: Level 1 – Rs. 18000-56900/-
www.dhsgsu.ac.in Application Process
The application process for DHSGSU Jobs has started on 16th September 2019 on its official portal. So, candidates who have met the eligibility conditions can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 15th October 2019.
Eligible candidates may send their online application, duly signed, along with the prescribed application fee, self-attested copies of the mark-sheets and certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC non-creamy layer), EWS, PWD certificate, reprint of the publication including cover page of book etc. to Registrar, Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 470 003 (M.P.) on or before 22nd October 2019 by speed-post/registered post only.
How to apply for DHSGSU Non-Teaching Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://www.dhsgsu.ac.in/infopages/Career
- On the home page, find the “Advertisement of Non-teaching posts September -2019 “Recruitment cell”- (Disp No. Rectt./1174,Dt.13-09-2019” link.
- Click on that link. Download the official notification.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Cross-verify all the details in the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future use.
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates have to pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.