DHSGSU Associate Professor Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
- Total No. of Vacancies: 85 Jobs
- Get more Indian Government Jobs
- Post Name: Associate Professors
- Starting date of the Application Process: 06th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th July 2019
- Last Date for Reception of Hardcopy of Application form: 25th July 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Advt No.:DoFA/2019/1709
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://dhsgsu.ac.in/
DHSGSU Associate Professor Recruitment 2019 – 85 Jobs
Are you ready to work on a Regular Basis for MP Govt Jobs? Here is a new job opportunity from the careers page of Dr Hari Singh Gour University. The officials of DHSGSU are looking forward application forms from candidates those who are suitable to hold the teaching position as Associate Professors.
In the “Communication & Journalism, Music, Fine Arts & Performing Arts, Economics, History, Philosophy, Sociology, Hindi, Linguistics, Sanskrit, Urdu, Applied Geology” etc department the current AP Vacancies are to be filled by unemployed professionals. 15th July 2019 is the last date for submission of applications through Online mode.
DHSGSU Vacancy 2019
Total 85 Associate Professor positions are to be filled in the University of Dr Hari Singh Gour.
- School of Arts and Information Sciences
- Communication & Journalism – 01
- Fine Arts & Performing Arts – 01
- Music – 01
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology – 04
- Economics – 03
- History – 02
- Philosophy – 01
- Psychology – 03
- Political Science & Public Administration – 02
- Sociology – 01
- School of Languages
- English and Other European Languages – 04
- Hindi – 04
- Linguistics – 01
- Sanskrit – 02
- Urdu and Persian – 01
- School Of Applied Sciences
- Anthropology – 02
- Criminology & Forensic Science – 02
- General & Applied Geography – 03
- School of Engineering & Technology
- Applied Geology – 05
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – 03
- School of Biological Sciences
- Botany – 03
- Micro Biology – 01
- Zoology – 03
- School of Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Computer Science & Application – 02
- Mathematics & Statistics – 04
- Physics – 05
- School of Commerce and Management
- Commerce – 03
- Business Management – 02
- School Of Law
- Law – 02
- School of Educational Studies
- Yogic Sciences – 01
- Adult Education – 01
- Education – 04
- School of Chemical Sciences & Technology
- Chemistry – 04
- New Departments
- College of Paramedical Sciences – 04
- Centre for Studies on Indigenous Research – 01
- Department of Environmental Sciences – 02
Associate Professor in DHSGSU Eligibility Criteria
Professionals those who have done their Master’s degree/ Post graduation/ Ph.D or its equivalent holders in relevant discipline from a recognized university can apply.
As per UGC norms, the applicants should have an age limit.
- Individuals selected for assistant professor post will get a monthly income in level 14 as per VII CPC.
Candidates selection will be through an interview session. After the completion of the application submission, the officials will announce the date of the interview.
Methodology to submit applications for DHSSGSU Associate Professor Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. 15th July 2019 is the expiry date for online registration. Participants must submit the hard copy of application form by 25th July 2019.
How to Apply Online?
Click on the http://www.dhsgsu.ac.in/information/1179 and then read the notification thoroughly. If you possess the eligibility click on the Apply Online button. A new page will be opened where your whole details are to be entered. Upload the scanned documents, photograph and signature. Tap on the Submit button and take the printout of the form. Send the application at below given address.
The Registrar, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar – 470003, MP, Indian.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.1000/- and for SC/ST the fee is Rs.500/-
You Can Also Search For