|Board Name||“South 24 Parganas”- District Health and Family Welfare Samity|
|Post Name||Medical officer, general duty medical officer|
|Job Type||WB Govt jobs|
DHFWS South 24 Parganas Notification 2019
Here’s a piece of good news for all the MBBS or any other equivalent degree candidates. An advertisement notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for full-time medical officer, general duty medical officer and posts is released by the “South 24 Parganas”- District Health and Family Welfare Samity. All the candidates who are interested and eligible for the post are requested to appear for a walk-in-interview on 12/09/2019. You can get more details which are listed below.
District Health and Family Welfare Samity Vacancies
The total number of vacancies available are as follows:
- Full-time medical officer (FTMO)- no of posts: 02
- General duty medical officer (NHM)- no of posts: 10(UR)
- Medical officer- AFHC under Adolescent Health Programme(RCH)- No of posts: 06(UR:03, SC:02, ST: 01)
DHFWS South 24 Parganas GDMO MO Jobs Eligibility
Eligibility for FTMO
- Candidates applying for this post should have done his/her MBBS from an MCI recognized institute with 1 year of compulsory internship.
- He/She must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council. The weightage will be given for higher qualifications and experience.
- Age- Maximum 66years
Eligibility for GDMO(NHM)
- The candidate applying for this post should have done his/her MBBS or other equivalent degrees from institutions recognized by Medical council of India / registered under WBMC and must have completed a compulsory internship.
- Age- Up to 64years (as on 31/08/2019)
Eligibility for Medical officer- AFHC under Adolescent Health Programme(RCH)
- The candidate applying for this post should have done his/her MBBS( registered under MCI/WBMC). Preference will be given for postgraduate diploma/degree in G&O or Pediatrics or any similar experience.
- Age- Up to 45 years.
The process of selection is done on the basis of the academic scores for their degrees, experience in the field and the performance in the interview.
The salary for the above-mentioned posts is as follows:
- Full-time medical officer (FTMO)– 40,000/- PM as per NUHM Guidelines
- General duty medical officer (NHM)– Rs 40,000/- PM
- Medical officer- AFHC under Adolescent Health Programme(RCH)– Rs 40,000/- PM
www.s24pgs.gov.in DHFWS Application process
The application process for the posts is completely offline. All the eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website www.s24pgs.gov.in & apply on or before the due date. The steps of how to apply are listed as follows:
How to apply for DHFWS South 24 Parganas Jobs?
- Find the official i.e, www.s24pgs.gov.in
- You will find updates Box in the first phase of the website.
- Check for the more icon at the below of the updates box and click on that,
- Now a window will open.
- Find the link “Notice for walk-in interview of contractual Medical Officers at different health facilities”.
- Click on the download option and get the official PDF.
- Read all the information provided in it.
- You will find an application form at the end of the PDF.
- Take a printout of the copy and fill all the required details and submit them at the time of the walk-in-interview.