|Board Name||Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata |
|Post Name||Daily Wage Labour posts|
|Job Type||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
The Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata Labours Notification 2020 is out. Interested aspirants can check out the vacancy, eligibility norms details before applying for the jobs. Know the starting and end dates to send the DHFW Kolkata Labour Recruitment 2020 Applications in the below sections. Scroll down this web page to know more details about the announcement.
Kolkata DHFW Daily Wage Labour Recruitment 2020
Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata has recently released an announcement to fill 130 vacancies of Daily Wage Labour posts. Only aspirants who met the eligibility conditions mentioned in the DHFW Kolkata Labour Recruitment Notification 2020 can send the filled application forms on or before the end date.
- Name of the Posts: Daily Wage Labour Posts
- Total No of Vacancies: 130 Vacancies
The distribution of vacancies are as follows:
- Jhargram District Hospital – 32 posts
- Jhargram District Hospital Morgue – 1 post
- Belpahari Rural hospital – 8 posts
- Binpur Rural Hospital – 9 posts
- Gopiballavpur Rural Hospital – 3 posts
- Tapsia Rural Hospital – 7 posts
- Bhangagarh Rural Hospital – 13 posts
- Kharikamathani Rural Hospital – 1 post
- Chilkigarh BPHC – 9 posts
- Jhargram Mohanpur BPHC – 6 posts
- Silda PHC – 3 posts
- Odolchua PHC – 3 posts
- Ergoda PHC – 1 post
- Andharia PHC – 1 post
- Lalgarh PHC – 5 posts
- Dharampur PHC – 1 post
- Laghata PHC – 2 posts
- Ramgrah PHC – 4 posts
- Alampur PHC – 2 posts
- Dhansole PHC – 1 post
- Sasra PHC – 2 posts
- Nota PHC – 1 post
- Ramchandrapur PHC – 1 post
- Tcntulia PHC – 1 post
- Kultikri PHC – 2 posts
- Pathra PHC – 1 post
- Chandabila PHC – 1 post
- Janiirapal PHC – 1 post
- Baligeria PHC – 1 post
- Kapgari PHC – 1 post
- Chichira PHC – 1 post
- Chandri PHC – 2 posts
- Manikpara PHC – 1 post
- Chubka PHC – 1 post
- Lauriadum PHC – 1 post
wbhealth.gov.in Labours Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must go to the advertisement attached below for education qualification details.
- Interested Aspirants should go to the advertisement given below for age limit details.
- Age Relaxation: The age relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH category aspirants will be applicable as per Government Rule Regulation.
- The final selection postulants of DHFW Kolkata Labour Jobs is based on the board decision.
- Based on the official notification, higher officials gave daily wage to the selected aspiring candidates.
- Only the eligible individuals fulfilling the criteria as per the rules shall apply for DHFW Kolkata Labour Recruitment 2020 Jobs. You can get the application forms at the Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata. Contenders are suggested to fill the applications by 15th April 2020 to avoid the tension at the end moment.
How To Apply For DHFW Kolkata Daily Wage Labour Recruitment 2020?
- Log in to the official site of Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata, i.e. https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Find the notification and download it.
- Individuals who fulfil the eligibility norms can apply for the daily wage labour jobs.
- Eligible aspirants should collect the application forms from the Department of Health & Family Welfare Kolkata in the working hours.
- Fill your details in the application and affix your photo to it.