|Description ||Details |
|Board Name ||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)|
|Post Name || Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Executive|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Railway Jobs|
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification is out. Online applications are accepted for 54 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, and Executive posts. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited issued a notification with number 02/2020. Candidates can submit the applications from 15th February 2020 to 15th March 2020.
Job seekers can check DFCCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Advertisement to know the selection procedure, eligibility conditions, age limit, application procedure, and salary before filling the applications. Eligible and interested contenders can submit the online application form.
DFCCIL Executive Vacancies 2020
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Executive
- Total Number of Posts: 54
The post wise number of job vacancies are given below:
- Assistant Manager (Finance): 17
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): 13
- Executive (Human Resource): 05
- Junior Manager (Human Resource): 04
- Executive (Finance): 13
- Executive (Information Technology): 02
- Total: 54
- Assistant Manager (Finance): Individuals who have finished CA/CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to apply for the jobs.
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): Candidates who have done final year MBA or MCA or M.Tech in Computer Science or B.E/B. Tech/AMIE
- (Computer Science/IT/Electronics) can submit the applications
- Junior Manager (HR): To apply for the jobs, you must have passed MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM in HR/Personnel Management.
- Executive (Finance): Three years of bachelor’s degree in commerce can apply for the DFCCIL posts.
- Executive (IT): Contenders who have passed full-time B.E/B.Tech/AMIE (Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology/Electronics and
- Communications) with 605 marks can apply for the jobs.
- Executive (HR): Aspirants must have completed full-time BBA in HR/ Personnel Management.
- Assistant Manager/ Executive: 18 to 30 years
- Junior Manager: 18 to 27 years
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST contenders, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
DFCCIL Asst Manager Selection Procedure
Individuals must score the qualify marks in the selection procedure rounds to get a job. The levels of the selection process are in this way:
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd Salary
- Assistant Manager : ₹60,000-1,80,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-3)
- Junior Manager: ₹50,000-1,60,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-2)
- Executive : ₹30,000-1,20,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-0)
DFCCIL Executive Application Process
Eligible intenders can apply for DFCCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020. You can follow these simple steps to submit the applications. The end date to fill the applications is 15th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL Junior Manager Jobs
- Visit the official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) i.e https://dfccil.com/
- At the career section download DFCCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification
- Download the advertisement and check the eligibility criteria
- Eligible individuals can read the instructions and open the online application form
- Enter the appropriate data in the application form and upload the documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the applications
- Take a hard copy of the application for future usage
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 900/- for Executive
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates: No Fee