DESGPC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2019 Latest Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Shiromani Gurudwara Parabhadak Committee (SGPC)
- Advertisement Number 283/ 2019
- Under Directorate of Education
- Total No. of Vacancies: 402 Jobs
- Post Name: Assistant Professors & Lecturers
- Starting date of the Application Process: 23rd May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://desgpc.org/
- Apply for Indian Govt Jobs
DESGPC Assist Professor Recruitment 2019 – 402 Adhoc Jobs
Directorate of Education Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee is going to fill up 402 Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Jobs in English, Physical Education, Botany, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Commerce, Political Science, Computer Science, Punjabi, and other subjects. So, candidates who satisfy the below-given eligibility can apply.
On various SGPC Institutions/ Colleges, the vacancies are going to be filled on Adhoc / Part Time basis. Contenders looking for Punjab Govt Jobs can apply without fail. 06th June 2019 is the last date for the submission of applications. Female candidates will be preferred especially to teach in various women colleges.
SGPC Vacancy 2019
Overall 402 Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Jobs are to be filled in various SGPC Colleges located in the Punjab State. Candidates can clearly see in the official advertisement to know the institutions’ names. The hired candidates have to work on Adhoc/ Part Time/Full-Time Basis.
To apply for any jobs in Punjab, the candidates must hold the below given academic qualification and prescribed age limit.
- For the collegiate schools, the candidates must qualify Post graduation in relevant subject and B.Ed.
- For the posts in other colleges, the qualification is graduation and post graduation.
- Aspirants must have passed Punjabi Subject upto matric level.
To apply for SGPC Assistant Professor Recruitment, candidates should have a minimum age of 22 years.
- Selected candidates will get salary as per Management norms.
DESGPC Assistant Professor Selection Process
The selection committee will hire the selected candidates through their performance in the Written Test and Interview. Participants can check the test date or interview after 08th June 2019. Contenders those who perform well in both selection rounds, those candidates have to work as Assistant Professor/ Lecturer on Part time/ Full Time/ Adhoc Basis for the Academic Session 2019- 20.
Mode of submitting applications for DESGPC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE. Application sent through post or by hand will not be encouraged. From 23rd May 2019 to 06th June 2019 candidates can submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Log on to http://desgpc.org/
- Click on the recruitments page.
- Read thoroughly the given terms and conditions.
- If you are able to apply, then tap on the Apply Online link.
- A new page will be opened where you have to enter all the details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents as per dimensions.
- Make payment and click on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
- Application fee for applicants is Rs.500/-
You Can Also Apply For