DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Posts 2020 – Overview
- Organization Name: Department of Telecommunications
- Post Name: Junior Telecom Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer
- Total Number of Posts: 101
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Sarkari Naukri
- Notification Release Date: 02nd January 2020
- End Date to Submit the Applications: 2nd March 2020
- Job Type: Delhi Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Delhi
- Official Website: dot.gov.in
Department of Telecommunications SDE Recruitment 2020
Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2020 Notification out. Candidates can apply for Junior Telecom Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer posts. Through the Department of Telecommunications SDE Recruitment 2020, a total of 101 vacancies are filled. Individuals must refer to the complete details of DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Notification.
Candidates must check the eligibility conditions, selection process, application procedure, salary, and how to apply steps in the Department of Telecommunications SDE Recruitment 2020. You should finish the application process on or before the end date i.e 2nd March 2020.
dot.gov.in Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancies
- Job Designation: Junior Telecom Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer
- Total Number of Posts: 101
The post wise number of vacancies are listed here:
- Junior Telecom Officer: 11
- Sub Divisional Engineer: 90
- Total: 101
Department of Telecommunications Eligibility Criteria
Contenders who have done a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology or it’s equivalent in Electrical or Electronics or Electrical Communications or Computer Science or Telecommunications or Instrumentation or Information Technology from a recognized university are eligible to fill the applications.
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 Years
DOT SDE and JTO Selection Process
Individuals are advised to visit the official notification to know the selection process rounds of the Department of Telecommunications Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2020.
The shortlisted intenders will get a salary as mentioned below:
- Sub Divisional Engineer: Rs. 47600 – 151100
- Junior Telecom Officer: Rs. 44900 – 142400
Department of Telecommunications Application Procedure
Interested aspirants who have the eligibility can submit the application forms for the posts. The end date to submit the applications is 2nd March 2020. Follow below mentioned how to apply steps while filling the applications.
How to Apply for the Department of Telecommunications SDE Jobs?
- Open the official website of Department of Telecommunications i.e dot.gov.in
- Go to the vacancies section to get the advertisement for Department of Telecommunications SDE/JTO Posts
- Download the official notification and check the general instructions, eligibility conditions
- Eligible individuals can download the application form
- Take a hard copy of the application form
- Fill the application with appropriate data
- Attach required documents to the application form
- Send it to the postal address by the deadline
Department of Telecommunications,
Director General (Telecom) HQ
9th Floor, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
You Can Also Like