174 Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019 Recruitment
Good News!!! For job seekers that is Delhi Postal Circle has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks on 06th June 2019. So, it is a good opportunity for those who searching for jobs in a postal circle. From 06th June 2019 to 05th July 2019 candidates can apply the application forms duly and submit it to the correct address. Contenders those who are going to be hired in Delhi Postal Circle they will have a job profile as Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak. Is the official portal to know furthermore details about this employment notice.
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Delhi Postal Circle
- Total No. of Vacancies: 174
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Starting date of Application Process: 06th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05th July 2019
- Last date for Final Submission of Application: 12th July 2019
- Selection Process: Merit Basis
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Category: All India Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Website: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Vacancy Details of GDS Jobs 2019
The total number of vacancies is to be filled in Delhi Postal Circle is 154 Gramin Dak Sevak.
Community wise vacancies are given below
- EWS – 18 posts
- OBC – 42 posts
- PH – OTR – 01 post
- SC – 23 posts
- ST – 12 posts
- UR – 74 posts
The interested candidates in Delhi Govt Jobs 2019 must possess a course completion certificate of 12th class and 10th class with passing marks in Mathematics and English. And must have a basic computer training course of at least 60 days duration.
- The Gen/ UR candidates should have an age limit in between 18 years to 40 years as on 06th June 2019.
- And the age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years, OBC candidates os 03 years and PWD is 10 years.
Based on job profiles selected aspirants will get a salary per month is mentioned below given.
- For Branch Postmaster (BPM) Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- For Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
Contenders can kindly check the official notification which is attached at the useful links section to know the process of selection.
Through ONLINE mode applicants can apply the forms for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification before the closure date of 05th July 2019 and submit it before the end date of 12th July 2019.
The application fee only for OC/OBC/ EWS male is Rs. 100/-
Delhi Postal Circle, Delhi.
How to Apply Online?
- At first, visit the official site of Delhi Postal Circle.
- The official website of Delhi Postal Circle is
- Then you can view the home page of Postal Circle of Delhi.
- Search for the desired notification recruitment in Job Opportunities.
- Read the information carefully & click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Click on ‘register here’ if you are on new user.
- After registration, log in with the new registered number & password.
- Fill all necessary details in the proforma & upload photo, signature.
- The application fee should be paid online and then submit the form.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
- What is the Salary for Delhi Postal Circle Gram Dak Sevak Posts?
Job seekers who get selected in Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 will get a pay scale of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/- fir BPM posts, Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- for ABPM jobs.
- How Can I Pay the Application Fee for Delhi Post Office Jobs?
Contenders who belong to the OC/OBC/ EWS male category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through debit card/credit card/ net banking.
- What is the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Selection Procedure?
The selection of individuals for Delhi Post Office GDS Jobs 2020 will be based on your performance through the selection process rounds.
- Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019
You May Also Like