All Delhi Police 2019 Recruitment Notification live updates are here. Get Upcoming DP Constable, SI, MTS Job details including application dates, selection criteria, total no of openings, eligibility, pay scale etc.
Upcoming Delhi Police Jobs – Brief Info
- Recruitment Board Name: Delhi Police Department
- Number of Vacancies: Various
- Post Name: Constables, Sub Inspectors, Drivers, Home Guards,ASI etc
- Selection Criteria: Written Test/ Interview/ Document Verification
- Application Methodology: Online/ Offline
- Job Category: Police Jobs
- Age Limit: 18 – 30 years
- Job Location: Delhi
- Official Website: http://www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Place of Posting: All Over India
- Nature of Recruitment: Contract/ Adhoc/ Regular/ Deputation Basis
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 – 2020
Annually the Police Department of Delhi recruits candidates from different states to work as “Police Constables, Sub Inspectors, Head Constables, Drivers, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Home Guards” etc. NCT of Delhi Police provides employment opportunities to men, transgenders as well as women. Previously, DP recruitment board hosted SI, ASI notifications and hire skilled candidates through various selection process. The Commission has decided to increase the force. So, soon it will Post Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Notification with 15000+ vacancies.
Now, this page is well designed for providing live & upcoming updates about delhi police Constable/SI/ASI recruitment notifications. details furnished in notification are eligibility, selection, salary, application submission mode, The selected candidates will be appointed to work through Direct Recruitment basis or Deputation basis or Contract basis or Adhoc basis/ Regular basis.
Delhi Police Jobs Eligibility
Job needed candidates must satisfy the requirements that are mandatory for a police employee. In the down lines ‘Eligibility for Delhi Police’ is given completely. Additionally, we also notified the selection methodology, application procedure, terms and conditions clearly.
Academic qualification is must to apply for different Ministerial/ Non Ministerials jobs. In a pace we mentioned the Delhi Police Jobs Educational Qualification.
- MTS (Civilian): MTS stands for Multi Tasking Staff. To apply for this vacancy, the qualification is SSC/ 10th Class pass from a recognised board.
- Constable (Male/ Female): The minimum qualification to apply for Constable/ Head Constable jobs is 10+2 pass (Higher Secondary) pass from a recognised board. The people start preparing for this constable jobs without completion of their education or also during their academic schooling.
- Driver/ Home Guards: The basic qualification to apply for these jobs is SSC pass. Driver post applicants must possess valid DRIVING LICENSE to drive light and heavy motor vehicles.
- Sub Inspector (SI): Degree/ Bachelor degree/ Graduation qualified candidates are only eligible to apply for this Sub Inspector jobs.
- Note: For Higher Cadre police jobs, Professionals will be promoted to work based on their Post Qualification Experience as OFFICERs in Central Government/ State Government/ Union Territory Administrators/ Semi Government or Autonomous bodies/ Statutory Organizations.
Delhi Police HC/ SI/ Drivers Age Limit
The prescribed age limit for participants for police vacancies is given precisely here.
- Constable (Male): 18 to 24 Years
- Constable (Female): 18 to 25 Years
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): 18 to 25 Years
- Sub Inspector: 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Store Clerk): 20 to 27 Years
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 18 to 25 Years
- Drivers: 21 to 30 Years
- Home Guards: 20 to 47 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 03 years, OBC participants are 05 years and PWD candidates is 10 years. The age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen, Retired Police Officers, Widow and Divorced candidates will be as per department norms.
For most of Government Jobs, it is not only enough candidates having the academic qualification and age but also they must possess particular Physical Measurements as follows.
- For General/ SC/ OBC (Male): 170 Cms
- ST: 165 Cms
- Female – 157 Cms
- Chest (Male):
- For General/ OBC/ SC categories: 81 Cms, Expansion of 5 Cms
- For ST Ctageories: 76 Cms
Delhi Police Constable/ MTS/ ASI/ Home Guard Salary
Selected candidates will get monthly payment as follows.
- Sub Inspector (SI) – Rs.35400- 112400/-
- Constable/HC/ Driver – Rs.5200- 20200/-
- Home Guards – Rs.25,000/-
- Contenders will also get Grade pay and other allowances along with their monthly income.
Delhi Police Selection Process
The selection of eligible aspirants will be through various rounds. The officials will be very strict in recruiting the contenders. The complete selection procedure is given below.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Driving Test (For driver post applicants)
- Verification of Documents
Delhi Police Bharti 2019 Application Process
Candidates can apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE/ OFFLINE mode. As per the released notification, candidates can submit their self-owned application form before the last date. The steps to submit application forms through ONLINE/ OFFLINE is given clearly in down lines.
How to Apply Online for NCT of Delhi Police Jobs?
- There are some steps which are to be followed by applicants during the application submission.
- Visit official website http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- Click on the notification you are willing to apply.
- Check your eligibility conditions.
- Click on the DELHI POLICE APPLY ONLINE link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- As per the dimensions, upload the documents.
- Make a payment which is necessary.
- Click on the Submit button and take the printout of the application form.
How to Download the Application Form?
- Visit official website http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- Click on the advertisement you are ready to apply.
- Tap on the Application Form Download link.
- Duly fill the application form and attach all necessary documents.
- Send it to below-given address before the last date.
The minimum application fee for applicants will be Rs.100/-. The application fee varies from category to category.
Delhi Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates will have common OMR Based test for 100 marks. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes. The question paper consists of Objective type questions. Each question contains 4 options in which one option should be chosen as a correct answer.
Delhi Police Admit Card 2019
The officials of Delhi Police will release the Written Exam Hall Ticket before one week of the exam. Candidates can have Delhi Police Exam Admit Card Downloaded by visiting the official website. Aspirants must carry their Delhi Police Physical Admit Card while appearing for Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Delhi Police Exam Syllabus 2019
Contenders should start their exam preparation after having a proper idea on the Syllabus Topics. Make a proper time table and cover all the scheduled topics by in time. Here we provided you the Police Exam 2019 Syllabus Topics clearly.
- General Awareness
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
Delhi Recruitment Exams Previous Question Papers PDF
Solving the previous year question papers before attending the exam is a very good methodology to crack the exam successfully. Better to know the pros and cons before appearing for the written test. Here are some of the Last 8 Years Previous Solved Papers With Answers.
- Delhi Police Recruitment Exams Previous Papers
- Delhi Police Constable & SI Exams Solved Question Papers
- SI, MTS & Drivers Exam Question Papers in Delhi Police
Delhi Police SI, ASI & Constable Books
Best Books to crack the Delhi Police Recruitment Test are in the down lines. Books play a vital role in facing any competitive examinations. You can download free MTS Study Materials and prepare well for the exam. The books are published as per the respective Job Exam Syllabus 2019.
- Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts
- General Knowledge 2020 by Arihant Experts
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi
Delhi Police Answer Key – SI/Constable/MTS
Any government sector will release the Answer Keys within 4 days after completion of the written exam. Once the Delhi Police Exam Answer Key has released, candidates will get an idea regarding their coming result. Drona team update set wise examkey in this page
delhipolice.nic.in Exam Cutoff Marks
Cuttoff Marks varies from category to category. After the releasing of answer key, the officials will announce category wise cut off marks. Here we update category wise cut off marks as per the officials. Candidates can get Delhi Police Expected Cutoff on this page. Here we update expected cut off marks for MTS posts.
Delhi Police MTS Expected Cut Off Marks
- UR – 73+
- OBC – 65+
- SC – 58+
- ST – 52+
- EX – 40+
Sarkari Result Delhi Police
After completion of the exam, participants will be eagerly waiting for results declaration date to know their status. Even a single mark can change the destiny of test takers. Here we immediately post delhi police result for all types of vacancies like MTS/ Constable/ SI etc.
SI/ MTS/ Constable of Delhi Merit List
Before the announcement of final results, the officials of the Delhi Police Department will release the merit list which contains candidates Roll No, Score and Name etc. Candidates those who got their names in the Merit list will almost be treated as selected for the respective designation and are eligible to appear for further rounds.
Delhi Police Verification Details
- DOB Proof
- Address Proof
- All Educational Certificates like SSC, Inter, Degree, Diploma etc.
- Caste Certificate
- Any Identity Proof
- Delhi Police Admit Card
The candidates those who got their name in the merit list will be called for verification of delhi police. So before going to appear for verification, you need to check the details of documents required, venue, timings etc. The list of documents carried for delhi police verification are mentioned above.
About Delhi Police Department
Most of the People get attracted to these Police Job Vacancies and every year there is a healthy tough competition to secure these State & Central Police Jobs. A POLICE Person strives harder to Protect law and Prevent Crime happening in society. Candidates those who have a strong desire to serve the NATION can apply for these Cop jobs. There is a huge number of openings in both State and Central Police Departments under the Ministry of Defence. SSC, 10+2, Degree, Graduate, Post Graduate holders can apply for various Lower and Higher Cadre jobs in the Police Department. There is a separate Dress Code to the Police job holders and yearly the Government appreciate the talented Police persons with promotions and rewards based on their service. Some people will have a self passion to work in the police firm. If you are one of them? Then read out this complete article which gives you a lot of valuable information.
At last, we finally conclude that here you can find all the complete information related to Delhi Police Job Vacancy Recruitment 2019 taking place in the country without going through multiple sites.