Here is a good news for those who want to be a part of Delhi Police Department. In this article, our team will keep you updated with all the Latest and Upcoming Delhi Police Notifications 2020. These recruitment notifications provide you a chance to grab a secure job i.e, to work in the Delhi Police department.
Latest Jobs in Delhi Police Department
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies||Last Date||More Details|
|23.12.2019||Delhi Head Constable Recruitment 2020||Various/12th/Degree||27.01.2020||More Details|
Every year, Delhi Police releases various notifications to recruit the aspirants for Constable, Sub Inspector, and other posts. These notifications are published on its official portal i.e, https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/ or local newspapers or employment news/rojgar samachar.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Delhi Police (DP)
- Job Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Name of the Posts: Constable, Sub Inspector, and other posts
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Job Location: Delhi
- Official website: https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- Check Delhi Govt Jobs here
About Delhi Police Department
Delhi Police is a law enforcement agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi and is regulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. The headquarters is located in New Delhi. Delhi Police take care of the following:
- Protecting the people/ citizens
- Controlling the criminal activities
- Investigating the crimes
- Regulating the traffic, etc
Various Jobs in Delhi Police
Delhi Police announces the job notifications to fill the following vacant posts.
- Inspector of Police
- Sub-Inspector of Police (SI)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (ASI)
- Senior Inspector of Police
- Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Constable (Executive) Male
- Constable (Executive) Female
- Commissioner of Police
- Joint Commissioner of Police (Joint CP)
- Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP)
- Additional Commissioner of Police
- Special Commissioner of Police (Special CP)
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP)
- Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police
Eligibility Requirements for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for Delhi Police Jobs
- The lower age limit of the applicants is 18 years and the upper age limit varies according to the post you are willing to apply
- Age relaxation is as follows:
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- Sons/daughters of deceased, serving, retired police personnel: 5 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- Sportsmen/sportswomen: 5 years
- Candidates should have completed 10th/12th/degree/graduation/ post-graduation degree from a recognized board/university to get eligible for Delhi Police Jobs
- Once the official Delhi Police notification is released, candidates can refer to the notification to get the post-wise educational qualifications
Delhi Police Recruitment Selection Process
Applicants must be aware of the recruitment process before applying for the Delhi Police Recruitment. So that it will be easy for them to get a job with a strategy. The selection process involves the following rounds:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Typing Test on Computer
- Computer (formatting) Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Physical Measurement Test Details
For male candidates:
- Height: 165 cms
- Chest: 78 cms with minimum expansion of 4 cms
For female candidates:
- Height: 157 cms
Event Test Details of DP Police
- Up to 30 years:
- Race 1600 meters: 7 minutes
- Long jump: 12 ½ feet
- High jump: 3 ½ feet
- Above 30 to 40 years:
- Race 1600 meters: 8 minutes
- Long jump: 11 ½ feet
- High jump: 3 ½ feet
- Above 40 years:
- Race 1600 meters: 9 minutes
- Long jump: 10 ½ feet
- High jump: 3 feet
- Up to 30 years:
- Race 800 meters: 5 minutes
- Long jump: 9 feet
- High jump: 3 feet
- Above 30 to 40 years:
- Race 800 meters: 6 minutes
- Long jump: 8 feet
- High jump: 2.6 feet
- Above 40 years:
- Race 800 meters: 7 minutes
- Long jump: 7 feet
- High jump: 2.3 feet
Delhi Police Department Salary Details
Applicants should have a proper knowledge of the pay scale as it allows you to apply for the right choice/post. The Delhi Police salary for various posts is as follows:
- Head Constable (Driver): PB-1 Rs. 5, 200-20, 200/- + Rs.2, 400/-
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Rs. 25, 500 – 81, 100/-
- Commissioner of Police: Rs. 80, 000/-(fixed)
- Additional Commissioner of Police: PB-4 Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + Rs.8, 900/-
- DCP: PB-4 Rs. 37, 400 – 67, 000+ Rs. 8, 700/-
- Special Commissioner of Police: PB-4 Rs. 37, 400 – 67, 000/- + Rs.12, 000/-
- Joint Commissioner of Police: PB-4 Rs. 37, 400 – 67, 000/- + Rs.10, 000/-
- ACP: PB-2 Rs.9, 300 – 34, 800/- + Rs.4, 800/-
- Inspector: PB-2 Rs.9, 300 – 34. 800/- + Rs.4, 600/-
- Sub Inspector (SI): PB-2 Rs. 9, 300-34800/- + Rs.4, 200/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): PB-1 Rs.5, 200 – 20, 200/- + Rs. 2, 800/-
Delhi Police Application Process
If you are a new user and do not know how to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment? Then, do not worry we have here to save your precious time by providing the simple steps to fill the DP application form.
Procedure to Apply for Delhi Police Jobs
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- Find and hit the related advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official Delhi Police Recruitment Notification
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, hit “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in the application form
- Pay the fee online/offline
- Cross-check all the details once before submitting the Delhi Police application form
- Finally, take a print out and keep the hard copy of the DP Application form for future reference
Delhi Police Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to OC/OBC categories are required to pay the fee as mentioned in the official notification
- They have to pay the fee online or offline
- There is no application fee for the women candidates as well as those belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-servicemen
delhipolice.nic.in Exam Pattern
Candidates who are preparing for the Delhi Police exam can check the exam pattern provided here:
- The mode of the exam is online (computer-based test)
- The type of questions are Multiple-choice based
- Exam paper consists of 100 questions for 100 marks
- The exam is conducted in both English and Hindi language
- There is no negative marking
- The duration of the exam is 2 ½ hours (90 minutes)
DP Police Recruitment Syllabus
Delhi Police Syllabus and Exam Pattern play an important role during the preparation. So, applicants should have a complete idea regarding the Delhi Police Exam syllabus and pattern. The DP Syllabus includes the following topics:
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Word, MS Excel, etc
- General Awareness
Delhi Police Exam Previous Papers
Job applicants can download Delhi Police Previous question papers and practice them to get good marks in the written exam. By solving the DP Question papers, you can understand the type of questions asked in the exam, marking scheme, exam duration, time management, difficulty level of the exam, etc.
Department of Delhi Police Admit Card
Delhi Police Hall Ticket will be available on its official portal within next 2 weeks before the announcement of the exam date. The officials will not sent the hall tickets to the registered candidates through post/courier.
Admit Card is a compulsory document in order to enter the examination hall, therefore, you have to download the Delhi Police Admit Card by entering the valid log in credentials like roll number, date of birth, etc.
delhipolice.nic.in Written Test Results
After the successful completion of the exam, the officials will release the Delhi Police Result on its official portal. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be available at www.delhipolice.nic.in. Candidates have to enter the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc to check Delhi Police Results.
Delhi Police (DP) Document Verification
The following are the documents candidates have to carry at the time of Delhi Police certificate verification process:
- Delhi Police Admit card
- Date of birth certificate/10th class certificate
- Educational qualification certificates like 10th, 12th, degree, Post graduation degree, etc
- Caste certificate if required
- Aadhar card
- Driving License if required
- No-Objection certificate
- Discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen
FAQ’s Related To Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
- When will the Delhi Police Exam date is declared?
Ans. The officials of Delhi Police will announce the exam date on its official portal. Once the official notification is released, exam date is available in it.
- How can I get selected in Delhi Police?
Ans. Candidates have to undergo the following selection rounds to get selected for Delhi Police jobs:
- PET, PST, PMT
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination, etc
- How many vacancies are there in Delhi Police?
Ans. Delhi Police releases various notifications on its official portal i.e, www.delhipolice.nic.in. Refer to the official notification to know the total number of vacancies in Delhi Police.
- Is driving licence necessary for Delhi Police?
Ans. Candidates must possess a valid driving license for constables (male executives) in Delhi Police and not for constables bandsman/ burglars/ dog handlers, etc.
- How can I join Delhi police?
Ans. Both male/female candidates who have completed 12th class from a recognized board having 18-25 years are eligible to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment.
- Is there any negative marking for Delhi Police constable exam?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking for Delhi Police jobs.
Delhi Govt Jobs in Police Department Through drona.in
We have gathered the full information for the convenience of the candidates who are looking for the Latest and Upcoming Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Notifications. For more notifications, candidates can bookmark our page by pressing CTRL+D or follow our page regularly.