Delhi Home Guards Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Exam Board: Delhi Home Guards
- Name of the Posts: Bus Marshals posts
- Total number of vacant posts: 5700+ vacancies
- Notification Number: F.1/28/2019/HG/5840-52
- Job Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Application form starting date: 10th October 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the online form: 16th October 2019 between 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM
- Date of Physical Endurance Test: 17th October 2019
- Qualification: 10th class pass
- Selection process: Written Test, Interview
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Application mode: Offline
- Official portal: http://delhihomeguards.nic.in/
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Check Delhi Govt Jobs here
Delhi Home Guards Bus Marshals Notification 2019
Hi Guys, job seekers can get Central Govt Job Alerts here. Recently, Delhi Home Guards has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for Bus Marshals posts. The application forms are invited for re-enrolment of Ex-Home Guard Volunteers who have served at least 2 years as Delhi Home Guards for the deployment as Bus Marshals in DTC/Cluster Buses. The Delhi Home Guards Recruitment 2019 Application form is available on Directorate’s website at www.delhihomeguards.nic.in Eligible candidates are advised to download and print the complete Instruction for candidates, Application form and admit card, and fill the forms in their own handwriting with a ball pen (in blue or black ink only).
After the successful completion of filling the form, candidates have to submit it to the given address before the due date. Other details regarding the Delhi Home Guards Bus Marshals Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, important dates, etc are here.
Delhi Home Guards Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Bus Marshals posts
- Total number of vacant posts: 5700 vacancies
Delhi Home Guards Bus Marshals Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the candidates should be in between 20-60 years.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from a recognized university are eligible for Delhi Home Guards Jobs.
- Aspirants should have served a minimum period of two years in Delhi home guards.
delhihomeguards.nic.in Jobs Selection Process
- The board officials will recruit the candidates on the basis of the performance in the Physical Measurements Test (PMT) and Physical Endurance Test (PET).
Delhi Home Guards Posts Salary
- This job offers an excellent pay scale to the selected candidates as per the norms of the Delhi government.
The initial date to download and fill the offline application form is 10th October 2019. So, willing and eligible candidates have to fill and submit the application form and submit to the provided address before the last date.
Documents to be attached along with the offline application form:
- Copy of any proof of Ex-Home Guard Volunteers in Delhi Home Guards (Appointment Letter/Training Certificate/ Identity Card/ Kit Card/Experience Certificate/
- Resignation Letter/Discharge Letter)
- Proof of age ( 10th Class Certificate)
- Educational Certificates
- Copy of Proof of Residence of Delhi. Candidates have to attach either of the following:
- Valid Passport
- Election Commission Photo I Card
- Aadhar Card (another proof of residence)
- Current and valid ration card having his name and photograph.
- Valid Driving License issued by the Transport Department, GNCT Delhi
- Duly attested passbook of Bank Account having a photograph with a residential address in Delhi
- Certificate issued by any Govt authority not less than SDM in Delhi consisting of a photograph with a residential address
Note: No original documents are to be attached to the Application Form. However, the candidates are required to bring their original documents for verification at the time of PMET.
How to fill Delhi Home Guards Bus Marshals Application Form?
- Go to official website delhihomeguards.nic.in
- Find the advertisement link “Advertisement for enrolment of Ex-Home Guards as Bus Marshal (Hindi&English)” on the home page
- Click on the advertisement link
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, then download the application form
- Enter all the personal, academic and other details in the offline application form
- Attach all the above documents along with the application form
- Send the application form and other documents to the given address within the scheduled dates
Directorate General of Home Guards,
Nishkam Sewa Bhawan,
Raja Garden, New Delhi-110027
- There is no application fee as application forms are available for free of cost.
delhihomeguards.nic.in Bus Marshals Admit Card
At the time of deposition of the application forms, all eligible candidates will be issued an Admit Card for PMET, showing date, time and venue for PMET. Candidates have to bring the original admit card on the day of PMET for verification, otherwise, his candidature would be canceled. Every eligible applicant has to qualify PMET (Physical Measurement and Endurance Test). However, the preference in re-enrolment will be given first to those Ex-Home guard volunteers, who had served for more than 3 years.
Other Related Links