DEE Assam LPT UPT Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Office of the Director of Elementary Education (DEE) Assam
- Post Names: Lower Primary Teacher (LPT), Upper Primary Teacher (UPT)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 9635 posts
- Advertisement Number: EAA/SIU/125/2018/376
- State Government Jobs
- Apply online starting date: 27th January 2020
- Apply online closing date: 11th February 2020
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Job Location: Assam
- Application Mode: Online
- Check Assam Govt Jobs here
- Official website: www.dee.assam.gov.in
DEE Assam Recruitment 2020
Director of Elementary Education (DEE) Assam has released DEE Assam Notification 2020 to recruit the candidates for Lower Primary Teacher (LPT), Upper Primary Teacher (UPT) vacancies. A total of 9635 vacancies are going to be filled under DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020. The application forms are invited on its official portal from 27th January 2020 and will be available up to 11th February 2020. Job seekers who are looking for Teacher Jobs in Assam state can grab this opportunity.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit the DEE Assam LPT UPT Application form 2020 before the closing date. Scroll down to get more details of DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Notification 2020 like age limit, number of vacancies, qualification, selection criteria, salary, important dates, links, etc. Also, check Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020 here.
Assam DEE UPT LPT Vacancy 2020
- Post Names: Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher
- Total Number of Vacancies: 9635 posts
Distribution of vacancies:
- Lower Primary Teacher (LPT): 5515
- Upper Primary Teacher (UPT): 4120
- Arabic Teacher- 154
- Assistant Teacher- 2068
- Science Teacher- 299
- Assamese Language Teacher -292
- Manipuri Language Teacher -22
- Hindi Teacher- 1285
Eligibility For DEE Assam LPT UPT Recruitment 2020
- Minimum limit: 18 years
- Maximum limit: 38 years
- Lower Primary Teacher (LPT): Senior Secondary or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks and a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Upper Primary Teacher (UPT): BA/B. Sc. from a recognized university and UP TET and a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
Selection Process For DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Jobs
The selection process for DEE Assam LPT UPT Jobs involves the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
DEE Assam Upper Primary Teacher Salary
Selected candidates for DEE Assam LPT UPT Vacancies will receive a good pay scale as follows:
- Pay Band II – Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible
DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Application Process
Candidates who have ensured the above-mentioned eligibility conditions can fill and submit the DEE Assam LPT UPT Recruitment Application form before 11th February 2020. Follow these simple steps provided below at the time of filling the application form:
How To Apply For DEE Assam LPT UPT Teacher Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://dee.assam.gov.in/
- On the web page of the official portal, find and hit the related advertisement link
- Go through the DEE Assam LPT UPT Recruitment 2020 Notification details
- Ensure the eligibility and click the “Apply Online” link
- Enter all the appropriate details in the DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Application form 2020
- Pay the fee via online
- Before the final submission of the online form, cross-verify all the details
- Take a print out of the application form and save it for future correspondence
Candidates have to submit the print out of the DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application form along with the following documents to the given address:
- Mark sheet of 12th/Senior Secondary
- Pass Certificate of 12th/Senior Secondary
- Pass Certificate of HSLC/HSLC Admit Card in support of age
- Certificate and Mark sheet of TET for LPS
- Certificate and Mark sheet of D.El.Ed
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate
- NCC Certificate (only for B and C Category)
- Sports certificate
- Refer the official DEE Assam LPT UPT Recruitment Notification PDF
Frequently Asked Question’s
- How can I pay the application fee for DEE Assam LPT UPT Jobs?
Ans: Eligible job seekers who have filled the application form can pay the application fee online using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- What are the registration dates for DEE Assam Recruitment?
Ans: The applications can be accepted for DEE Assam LPT UPT Recruitment from 27th January 2020 to 11th February 2020.
- What is the upper age limit for Assam DEE Posts?
Ans: Interested aspirants whose age is between 18 years and 38 years can only submit the applications for LPT UPT Posts.
- What is the selection procedure for LPT Jobs?
Ans: DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Upper Primary Teacher Vacancy selection procedure includes written test and interview.
You May Also Like