DCCB Officer Clerk Results 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: District Central Cooperative Bank
- Job Role: Banking Officer Grade – I & II, Junior Clerk posts
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Total number of vacancies: 75 posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Online Exam and Interview
- Job Category: Maharashtra State Govt Jobs 2020
- Work Location: Maharashtra
- Official Website: http://www.akoladccbank.com
- Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2020 here.
Akola DCCB Junior Clerk Results 2019
Akola DCCB Junior Clerk Results 2019 link will be initiated soon. From this page, you can also download Merit List PDF, Cut off Marks along with the results. Once you check the status of the written test and understand whether you are qualified or not through the DCCB Officer Clerk Results 2019 PDF.
District Central Cooperative Bank Akola Officer Clerk Results 2019 will be available on the official site. Participants of the written exam should keep their hall ticket number and the password to check their exam results. We provide a direct attachment to fetch the DCCB Officer Clerk Results 2019 Online. The following segments cover the steps to check the results.
How to Download Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Results 2019?
- Primarily, visit the Akola District Central Cooperative Bank official portal, i.e. http://www.akoladccbank.com
- Find the results section on the home page and click on it
- Then, find the DCCB Officer Clerk Results 2019 link.
- By pressing that link, postulants will get a log in webpage.
- Examinees must enter the correct data in the fields of the login page.
- Submit the details given.
- Later, you will get the result with your details.
- Download it and take a hard copy of the Akola DCC Bank Officer Clerk Exam Results 2019 document for future correspondence.
DCCB Officer Clerk Selection Process
The Akola District Central Cooperative Bank is going to conduct the below selection rounds to select the best and worthy candidates.
- Online Exam
Akola DCC Bank Clerk & Jr.Clerk Recruitment 2019
Akola DCCB Recruitment Notification has announced regarding the Banking Officer Grade – I & II, Junior Clerk posts. There are 75 posts available under this notification. The online applications are available from 26th November 2019 to 10th December 2019.
akoladccbank.com Officer Clerk Cut off Marks 2019
The akoladccbank.com Officer Clerk Cut off Marks 2019 will be available soon on the official portal after the completion of the online exam. The board fixes cut off marks based on the various factors such as the previous year cut off marks, the total no. of candidates attended the online exam, the complexity level of the exam paper, the number of vacant posts, etc. We have given Akola DCC Bank Officer Clerk Exam Cut off Marks for SC, ST, OBC, General, Ex-serviceman, PWD job hunters separately.
Akola DCC Bank Officer Clerk Merit List 2019 PDF
Akola DCC Bank Officer Clerk Merit List 2019 PDF plays a vital role while recruiting the applicants for the interview. This selection list pdf will be prepared based on the maximum marks scored by the examinees. Download akoladccbank.com Officer Clerk Exam Merit List 2019 and check your name, roll number in the list.
- What is Aloka DCCB Junior Clerk Result Declaration Date?
District Central Cooperative Bank has declared Junior Clerk, Banking Officer Grade I, II Posts Results on 24th January 2020.
- When is DCCB Banking Officer Interview?
Aloka DCCB conducts the interview for the exam qualified aspirants in the month of February 2020.
You May Also Apply For