District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Board Name: District Central Cooperative Bank
- Post Name: Banking Officer Gr – I & II, Junior Clerk
- Selection Process: Online Test, Interview
- Application Starting Date: 26th November 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 10th December 2019
- No of Vacancies: 75
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Akola
- Official Site: www.akoladccbank.com
- Jharkhand Govt Jobs
DCCB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
District Cooperative Central Bank is inviting applications for the posts of Banking Officers (Gr-I and Gr-II) and Junior clerk. Graduates and Post Graduates candidates are eligible for these posts. Interested candidates can fill the application online through the official website and apply before the last date. Check more details about this notification in the below sections.
- Banking Officer Gr-I – 15
- Banking Officer Gr-II – 30
- Junior Clerk – 30
Eligibility Criteria for DCCB Recruitment
- Banking Officer Gr-I & Gr-II
- Education: Post Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in M.A (Economics)/M Com/M Sc/M.Tech (Agri) from a recognized university.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Banks
- Age Limit (Gr-I): 35 – 40 years
- Age Limit (Gr-II): 28 – 35 years
- Junior Clerk
- Education: Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university
- (Percentage relaxation is applicable for Postgraduate candidate)
- Age Limit: 20 – 28 years
DCCB Banking Officer & Junior Clerk Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit in the online exam and the interview is conducted to the shortlisted candidates.
DCCB Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply online by submitting the photocopies of the requisite documents on or before 10th December 2019.
The candidate has to pay Rs.1000/-.
How to apply for Banking Officer and Junior Clerk Posts?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Advertisement
- Open the notification and go through the eligibility criteria
- Click on the apply online
- Register yourself by filling the required information
- Save the information
- Click on the preview and cross-check the information carefully
- Submit it
DCCB Pay Scale
- Banking Officer (GR-I) – Rs. 39,000/-
- Banking Officer (GR-II) – Rs. 29,000/-
- Junior Clerk – Rs. 8000/-