Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 Latest Info
- Recruitment Board Name: Darjeeling District Court
- Total No. of Vacancies: 54
- Employment Notification No.: 103/E
- Post Name: LDC, Process Server & Other Jobs
- Go through Latest Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Starting date of the Application Process: 22nd April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination/ Personal Interview
- Date of Exam: Intimated Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling
- Download Darjeeling District Court Question Papers
Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 – 54 LDC, Night Guard & Process Server Jobs
Apply online for Darjeeling District Court Jobs 2019 by 22nd May 2019 to hold the designation of Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Night Guard, Farash and Karmabandhu Jobs. Aspirants those who are looking for WB Govt Jobs opportunity can utilize this chance and be a govt employee. Contenders must note that “Graduates are not eligible to apply for Group D jobs”. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling is the official website and individuals can go through this entire article to clear your doubts.
Urgent Job Vacancy in Darjeeling
The number of empty positions is ready to be filled in Darjeeling District Court are 54.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 31 Jobs
- SC – 08
- UR – 16
- ST – 02
- SC – 04
- OBC – 05
- Process Server: 05 Jobs
- SC – 01
- UR – 03
- ST – 01
- Night Guard, Farash & Karmbandhu: 18 Jobs
- SC – 05
- ST – 01
- UR – 09
- OBC – 03
Darjeeling District Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Contenders those who passed 8th class can apply for Group D (Night Guard/ Farash/ Karmabandhu) Jobs
- Madhyamik Passed or equivalent exam qualified candidates having computer knowledge can apply for Process Server and LDC jobs.
The minimum age for applicants is 18 years as on 01.01.2019. Upper age limit for UR category applicants is 40 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST applicants is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
The monthly income for candidates is as follows.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5400-25200/- & GP of Rs.2600/-
- Process Server: Rs. 5400-25200/- & GP of Rs.2300/-
- Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu: Rs.4900-16200/- & GP of Rs.1700/-
Candidates selection would be based on their performance in written examination followed by an interview session. LDC and Process Server post applicants must under Computer Literacy Test along with the above two sessions.
Darjeeling Court Application Process
Mode of applying for Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE. From 22nd April 2019 to 22nd May 2019 contenders can submit their duly filled application form through the link given below.
How to Apply Online for Darjeeling Jobs?
- Visit https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling
- Click on the notification you are going to apply.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the details in the application form and upload the essential documents.
- Documents to be Uploaded
- Birth Certificate
- Madhyamik Examination
- Recent Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card/ Voter Id/ Pan Card/ Passport
- SC/ST/ PWD Proof
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- For LDC
- UR: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs.250/-
- For Process Server, Night Guard, Farash & Karrmabandhu
- UR: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/ OBC: Rs.200/-
- Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Darjeeling District Court Jobs Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For Trending Jobs in India