Damodar Valley Corporation Notification 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
- Post names: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- Total number of vacancies: 40 posts
- Advertisement Number: PLR/Medical (Cont)/80/2019/20
- Post No. 201911
- Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Walk-in-Interview dates: 14th November 2019 to 20th November 2019
- Official portal: www.dvc.gov.in
- Check West Bengal Govt Jobs here
DVC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Recently, Damodar Valley Corporation has released DVC Recruitment 2019 Notification for the recruitment of candidates for General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) on contract basis for hospitals and dispensaries under various Plants/stations of DVG situated across West Bengal and Uttarakhand. The period of engagement will be one year and is extended for another maximum of two years, as per requirements. So, willing and interested candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled dates with certificates/testimonials.
Get the complete information related to Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment 2019 Notification such as vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc.
Damodar Valley Corporation Vacancies 2019
- Name of the vacant posts: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- Total number of vacancies: 40 posts
Distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- SC- 07
- Maximum 65 years for all categories of candidates as on his/her date of interview.
- Having an MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and obtained from a recognized Medical College/University and one year experience as a Medical practitioner after the internship
- Through Walk-in-Interview
- Consolidated pay of Rs. 72000/- (Fixed)
Eligible applicants have to carry the duly filled application form and appear for Walk-in-Interview at any one of the following venues as per your convenience.
- Reporting Time for Walk-in-Interview: 09.30 to 10.00 AM
- DVC DTPS Hospital, DVG Durgapur, P.O-DTPS (Near Maya Bazaar), Durgapur, W.B-7 13207 (Nearest Railway Station-Waria/Durgapur) – 14.11.2019 (Thursday)
- Combined Building/ Administrative Block, DVG Maithon, Area No. 6, P.O-Maithon Dam, Distt-Dhanbad, Jharkhand-828207 (Nearest Railway Station-Kumardubi) – 15.11.2019 (Friday)
- Administrative Building, DVC CTPS, P.O-Chandrapura, Distt. Bokaro, Jharkhand-825303 (Nearest Railway Station-Chandrapura) – 16.11.2019 (Saturday)
- New Admin Building, HR Department, 1st Floor, DVC KTPS, PS, P.O-KTPS, Banjhedih, Distt-Koderma, Jharkhand-825421 (Nearest Railway Station-Koderma) – 18.11.2019 (Monday)
- Administrative Building, 1st Floor, DVC RTPS, Village-Dumduni, P.O-Nildih, Raghunathpur, Distt-Purulia, West Bengal-7231 33 (Nearest Railway Station- Joychandi Pahar/Adra) – 20.11 .2019 (Wednesday)
Certificates/Testimonials to be brought mandatorily at the time of walk-in-interview:
Applicants have to carry all original documents and certificates along with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of the walk-in-interview.
- Prescribed Application Format duly filled-in
- Proof of Date of Birth (School Final Certificate/Secondary School Passing Certificate)
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/Disability certificate in the prescribed format, if applicable
- Certificates in support of Class X, Xll, MBBS, etc
- Testimonials and Mark sheets (semester/year wise) of Class X, Xll, MBBS, etc
- MCI (Medical Council of India) Registration Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Experience Certificates
- NOC (No-Objection Certificate) from the current employer if working in a PSU/Central Govt./State Govt./Semi-Govt etc
- Four recent passport size colored photographs.
- Identity Proof (PAN card/ passport Driving License/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card)
Other Related Links