Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Organization Name: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 571
- Post Name: MT, AE, Jr. Technical Assistant & Superintendents
- Starting date of Application Process: 15th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16th March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: cewacor.nic.in
- Refer Weekly Employment News
- CWC AE, JTA, MT, Hindi Translator & Superintendent Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
CWC AE, JTA, Accountant & Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification
Central Warehousing Corporation has newly published out a job Advertisement No. CWC/1-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2019/01 for hiring individuals as management trainee, assistant engineer, accountant, junior superintendents, Hindi Translators. So, apply for cwc.nic.in recruitment 2019 before the expiry date. Central Warehousing Corporation engage contenders across India through direct recruitment basis. http://cewacor.nic.in is the official website to download notification. Check out Latest Government Jobs 2019.
571 empty positions are to be filled in Central Warehousing Corporation. Post wise vacancy details are as follows.
- Management Trainee (General/ Technical)-31
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-18
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)-10
- Junior Superintendent-155
- Hindi Translator-03
- Junior Technical Assistant-208
- Junior Technical Assistant– Degree in Agriculture or Degree in Zoology
- Hindi Translator-Master’s Degree in Hindi/ English
- Superintendent/ Management Trainee-Post Graduation
- Accountant-B.Com or BA
- Assistant Engineer-Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering
- Maximum upper age limit for Management trainee, Hindi Translator & Junior Technical Assistants is 28 years.
- Upper age limit for remaining positions is 30 years.
- Applicants must not have born earlier than 17.03.1991 and later than 16.03.2001.
- Selected contenders as MT will get pay between Rs.50000-160000/-
- Hired candidates for Junior superintendent, Hindi Translator and Junior Technical Assistants will get pay per month of Rs.10500-28690/-
Through online test, document verification followed by interview session contenders will be recruited out. The online examination will be conducted in the months of April / May (Tentative).
Contenders can apply for CWC Recruitment 2019 Notification through ONLINE mode. From 15th February 2019 to 16th March 2019 the CWC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit http://cewacor.nic.in
- Click on the Live Openings Page.
- Select the desired post at which you are interested to apply.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details, upload documents, photo & signature.
- Make payment and click on the “Submit” button.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
- Application fee for male UR/ OBC category applicants is Rs.1000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD is Rs.300/-
You May Also Like