|Board Name||Central University of Haryana (CUH)|
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & other|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt jobs|
CUH Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Jobs Notification 2019 download link is dispatched here. Check the department-wise CUH Vacancy details here. Willing candidates have to first ensure the eligibility criteria & then apply for CUH Haryana Teaching Recruitment 2019 on or before 1st October 2019.
Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2019
The Central University of Haryana has issued a CUH Notification on its official portal. The Online applications are invited from the Indian Nationals including overseas citizens of India for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor through direct recruitment. All the willing & eligible candidates have to fill & submit the CUH Haryana Teaching Recruitment application forms to the given address on or before the due date i.e, 1st October 2019.
Other information related to Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, notification & apply online links, etc are shared here.
CUH Haryana Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & other
- Total no. of vacancies: Various
- The department-wise vacancy details are along the lines.
School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- History & Archaeology
- Political Science
School of Language, Linguistics, Culture, and Heritage
- English & Foreign Languages
- Hindi & Indian Languages
- Tourism & Hotel Management.
School of Law Governance, Public Policy, and Management
- Management Studies
School of Computer Science and Informatics
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Library & Information Science
School of Physical and Mathematical Science
School of Earth, Environment and Space Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Journalism & Mass Communication
School of Life Sciences
- Biotechnology & Molecular Biology
- Nutrition Biology.
School of Engineering & Technology
Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- English Communication
- Environmental Studies
- Management Studies
- Printing & Packaging Technology
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Yoga, Physical Education & Sports
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Education & Sports
School of Education
CUH Haryana Teaching Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- As per the rules of the organization.
- Candidates should possess a post-graduation degree from any recognized university.
- The details of qualifications and experience, etc for the posts should be as per the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018, as amended from time to time. For details, the UGC website is referred to.
CUH Professor Jobs Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Test/ Viva-voice test or Interview.
Central University of Haryana Teaching Posts Salary
Selected candidates for CUH Vacancy will receive a pay scale as follows.
- Professor: Level – 14
- Associate Professor: Level – 13A
- Assistant Professor: Level – 10.
All the interested & eligible candidates have to fill the application form only in the online mode available on the official portal within the prescribed time limit as indicated in the advertisement. The Last date for filling the online application is 01-10-2019. Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees, separately. Get the simple steps provided below while filling the application form.
How to fill the CUH Haryana Professor Application Form?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://www.cuh.ac.in
- On the home page, find the link “Employment News for various Teaching Positions”.
- Click on that link to download the official notification.
- Go through the details provided in the official CUH Haryana Teaching Recruitment notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then hit on “Click here to Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Upload the required documents (if necessary).
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- After the submission of online application and successful payment of fee, applicants will be required to take the printout of the online application for further use.
- A hard copy of the online application along with self-attested required documents must reach the University office up to 11-10-2019 at the following address (preferably by Registered/Speed Post) before the due date.