Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2019 Latest Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Cuddalore District Court
- Total No. of Vacancies: 80 Jobs
- Post Name: Office Assistant, Watchman & Other Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 11th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th June 2019
- Get more Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/cuddalore
Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2019 – 80 Jobs
Cuddalore District Court of Tamil Nadu state is looking forward application forms from candidates those who are capable of holding the Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Watchman, Masalchi, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker, Junior Bailiff and other vacancies. In the below modules, you will be able to know all the key details like eligibility, salary, selection & application process. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/cuddalore is the official website of Cuddalore DC.
You can get Govt Jobs Alert by simply subscribing to our job portal. 25th June 2019 is the last date for submission of applications. Postulants must follow a proper methodology which is given in the official notification to submit the application form. Make sure to know your eligibility before starting of the application procedure. Download the application form by using the below-specified link.
The total number of vacancies to be filled in Cuddalore District Court is 80.
Post wise vacancies with count are as follows.
- Computer Operator – 08 Jobs
- Senior Bailiff – 07 Jobs
- Examiner of Copies/ Reader – 04 Jobs
- Junior Bailiff – 11 Jobs
- Xerox Operator – 01 Job
- Office Assistant – 15 Jobs
- Watchman – 22 Jobs
- Masalchi – 06 Jobs
- Sweeper – 06 Jobs
- Sanitary Worker – 07 Jobs
Cuddalore District Court Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those who qualified degree from a recognized university can apply for computer operator post.
- For other posts, the candidates who completed 08th class/ SSC or its equivalent from a recognised board can apply.
- Candidates must be able to read, write and speak in the Tamil Language.
- Candidates age limit varies from post to post. You can know it by checking the official notification.
- Selected candidates as CO will get a monthly income in between Rs.20600- 65,500/-
- Hired contenders for Senior Bailiff and Examiner will get a remuneration of Rs.19500- 62000/-
- For junior bailiff post, the income is Rs.19000- 60300/-
- For other positions, the monthly remuneration offered to appointed candidates is Rs.15700- 5000/-
Submit an application for Cuddalore District Court through OFFLINE mode. 25th June 2019 is the last date for submission of applications through proper channel i.e through only offline mode.
How to Download the Application Form?
In the Useful sessions, we were given a direct link to download the application form. Just tap on it and fill it. Attach all the attested copies to the application form and drop it in a nearby post office. Not to forget mentioning the address on the top of the envelope. Candidates can get multiple numbers of Live TNPSC Notifications by a single tap.
Cuddalore District Court, Manjakuppam, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu – 607001.
- Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Cuddalore District Court Jobs Application Form
Live Openings in June to Apply