CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS)
- Total No. of Jobs: 50
- All India Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)
- Date of Releasing Complete Notification: 06th July 2019
- Starting date of the Application Process: 08th July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07th August 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 09th August 2019
- Selection Process: Through GATE 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://cris.org.in
CRIS Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Recruitment 2019
Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) under the Ministry of Railways intends to fill up 50 Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) vacancies. So, candidates can apply for this Railway RRB Jobs as soon as the ONLINE application link activates. The selection of candidates will be made based on the GATE 2019 score. So, postulants by securing a good score in GATE, you can also lay a successful career in the firm of Indian Railways. The complete notification releases on 06th June 2019. http://cris.org.in is the official website portal of CSE.
CRIS ASE Vacancy 2019
The new Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) positions are going to be filled through the Upcoming CRIS Recruitment 2019 Notification is 50. Postulants can find out the category wise segregation of jobs in the below lines.
- UR – 19 Jobs
- OBC – 14 Jobs
- SC – 08 Jobs
- ST – 04 Jobs
- EWS – 05 Jobs
CRIS Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The job searchers can apply for CRIS ASE Vacancy after checking your eligibility criteria, which includes Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
Candidates those who qualify B.Sc/ MCA/ B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications or Computer Technology from a recognised university can apply.
- Applicants whose age lies in between 22 to 27 years can apply without fail.
- The upper age limit relaxation for OBC applicants is 03 years, and SC/ST is 05 years.
CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Jobs Salary
It’s not enough the candidates get a Central Govt Jobs, along with that the post holders expect an attractive salary. In this case, the firm of CRIS offers a monthly income in the Pay Scale 7 for recruited candidates as ASE.
It’s mentioned in the initially released notification that the candidate’s selection would be made entirely based on the GATE 2019 score in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) Paper.
cris.org.in Application Process
Candidates can apply for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. The application submission starts from 08th July 2019. 07th August 2019 is the last date for submission of Online applications.
How to Apply Online?
- The participants for CRIS Careers Recruitment can follow the below procedure for submitting applications.
- Go to the Home page of CRIS.
- Check for newly released ASE Recruitment Notice.
- Read out the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the empty application form.
- Upload the necessary documents, photograph and signature.
- Make the payment if needed and tap on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of the application for further use.
- Check the official job advertisement in order to know fee details.
You Can Also Check For