CPCL Workmen Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruiting Board: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Advertisement Number: CPCL/HRD:03:056/055
- Job Role: Workmen, Deputy Company Secretary, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 56 posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Endurance Test, Medical Fitness, Interview
- Exam Date: 29th December 2019
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notify Soon
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Site: cpcl.co.in
- Also, Check Latest Govt Jobs 2020 here.
CPCL Deputy Company Secretary Hall Ticket 2019
Job hunters who have completed the CPCL Workmen Deputy Company Secretary recruitment process 2019 can download CPCL Workmen Admit Card 2019 from this page.
The officials are scheming to conduct the written exam for Workmen, Deputy Company Secretary and other posts in the upcoming days. So, the call letter 2019 will be out shortly. To make the download process easy, we are giving direct attachment at the end of this article.
The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Workmen Deputy Company Secretary Recruitment 2019 Selection Process steps are along the lines.
- Written Exam
- Endurance Test
- Medical Fitness
cpcl.co.in Workmen Exam Date 2019
CPCL Workmen Deputy Company Secretary Written Exam is going to be conducted on 29th December 2019. So, intenders should download the admit card 2019 PDF as soon as possible.
CPCL Workmen Recruitment 2019
The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd has issued a notification to fill up 56 vacancies of Workmen, Deputy Company Secretary Posts. Interested contenders should apply online from 13th November 2019 to 10th December 2019.
CPCL Workmen Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Without carrying CPCL Workmen Exam Hall Ticket 2019, individuals are not permitted to take part in the written test. So, every examinee has to download the call letter. Other details like admit card release date, written exam date, selection procedure, steps to download the hall ticket, etc. are available in this article.
Information Enlisted on CPCL Workmen Exam 2019 Call Letter
Once the downloading method is finished, the intenders have to verify the details printed on the CPCL Workmen Exam 2019 Admission Letter. The details available on the call letter are as follows:
- Name of the Examination
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Name of the Test Centre
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Duration of the exam
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
Documents Required for CPCL Workmen Exam 2019
Applied postulants have to carry any one of the following original documents and xerox copies of the documents along with the CPCL Workmen Exam 2019 Admit Card. They are as follows:
- Any ID Proof issued by Government
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
Steps to Download CPCL Deputy Company Secretary Admit Card 2019
- At first, visit the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited website, i.e. cpcl.co.in
- Click on the ‘News & Events’ tab on the home page.
- You can find a link to get CPCL Workmen Admit Card 2019.
- Later, individuals must provide the Application Number and Password in the login page.
- Cross-check the information and submit them.
- Download चेन्नई पेट्रोलियम कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड कर्मकार एडमिट कार्ड 2019 and take a print for future reference.
- CPCL Official Website
- CPCL Workmen Syllabus
- CPCL Workmen Results
- CPCL Workmen Recruitment
- CPCL workmen Previous Papers