Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited 2020 overview
- Board Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
- Adv No: CPCL/TA/2019-20
- State Govt Jobs 2020
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Selection Process: Based on degree and ITI marks scored
- Application Starting Date: 5th January 2020
- Last Date for Application Submission: 17th January 2020
- No of Vacancies: 92
- Application Process: Online
- Category: TN Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Chennai
- Official Site: https://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/Home.aspx
CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Chennai can grab this amazing opportunity by filling the application at www.cpcl.co.in, the official website. If you are not a skilled certificate holder no problem, because CPCL is giving an opportunity to all the candidates who are skilled and unskilled, therefore, you can check the education qualification in the eligibility section and proceed with the application form.
We have made the things easy for you by providing all the relevant data along with official links, selection process, the application process, job location, salary etc..
- Total number of vacancies 92 Posts
Post Name and number of post:
- Fitter- 7
- Welder- 10
- Electrician- 8
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)- 10
- Machinist- 10
- Turner- 5
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning- 3
- Instrument Mechanic- 4
- Draughtsman (Civil)- 4
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)- 1
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant- 5
- Food Production (Genl.)- 2
- Mechanic-cum-Operator Elect. Com. System- 2
- Executive (Marketing)- 2
- Executive (Human Resource)- 3
- Executive (Computer Science)- 7
- MCA (3 years full-time Course)- 1
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders)- 2
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders)- 2
- Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice)- 2
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice)- 2
- Minimum 10th with ITI from any Recognized Institute or University in India
- 18 Years to 24 Years
CPCL Officials are going to select the candidates through the Merit in Education for CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
CPCL Apprenticeship Application Process
- Go to Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Official Site click here
- Look for the Recruitment Section
- There you will see the advertisement for the Trade Apprentice Vacancy.
- Read the information in it
- If you are eligible, fill the application form
- Cross-check all the information you have entered
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.
You can check the official website for the details.
- Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month.
Other Indian Government Jobs