Cochin Shipyard Ltd Safety Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Authority: Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Post Names: Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistant, Fireman
- Advertisement Number: P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total Number of Jobs: 132
- Notification Release Date: 30th September 2019
- Starting Date To Fill Applications: 02nd October 2019
- Ending Date To Fill Applications: 18th October 2019
- Selection Process: Written/Practical/Physical tests
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Kochi
- Official Website: https://www.cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Fireman Recruitment 2019
Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Recruitment Advertisement 2019 was released on 30th September 2019. The CSL company invites online applications on the 3 years contract basis for the Fireman, Safety Assistants, Sanitary-cumHealth Inspector posts. Job hunters who are willing to grab this opportunity should go through the CSL Fireman Official Notification 2019. Contenders need to check the eligibility conditions, selection process, fee, remuneration, etc. before filling the applications.
The individuals who have the required educational qualifications, experience, and age limit should visit the official site to begin the application procedure. Eligible and interested aspirants can send the online applications for CSL Safety Asst Vacancies by the end date, i.e. 18th October 2019.
CSL Safety Assistant Vacancies 2019
- Job Role: Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistant, Fireman
- Number of Posts: 132
The CSL Fireman and Safety Asst Notification Vacancy details are provided.
- Sanitary-cum Health Inspector: 1
- Fireman: 59
- Safety Assistant: 72
- Total: 132
Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Sanitary-cumHealth Inspector: Aspirants must pass Class 12th/ Plus 2 along with minimum 2 years diploma in Health Inspector’s Course conducted by Directorate of Health Services or by any other institution recognized by Government of Kerala. Candidates should also have a valid registration at Kerala Paramedical Council.
- Safety Assistants: Individuals must have completed SSLC and a one-year diploma in Safety/ Fire from a recognized government institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Fireman: Intenders should have passed in SSLC. They must a minimum of 4 to 6 years of training on Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force/ Public Sector Undertaking/ government authorized course from a reputed institute. Or must have certified in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), along with fire fighting on-board ships from Recognised Institutions/Armed Forces. Candidates who know Malayalam are desirable.
- Sanitary-cum Health Inspector: Contenders who have prior experience in sanitary administration in large industrial/ government establishments/ private hospitals/ NGOs/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be given preference.
- Safety Assistants: Must have at least 1-year training or experience in safety in a PSU/ Factory.
- Fireman: Should have a minimum of 1-year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or a large industrial undertaking or Public Sector Undertakings or the Armed Forces or Private Companies. The fireman duties include fire fighting activities/ fire surveillance in confined spaces of vessels under construction.
The upper age limit for the CSL Fireman Posts is 30 years. The age relaxation on the maximum age limit is up to 3 years for SC/ST candidates, 10 years for persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD), five years for the candidates who have been the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Cochin Shipyard Fireman Jobs Selection Process
Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure details are here. Contenders must perform well in the selection rounds to get placed in the Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Physical Test
cochinshipyard.com Safety Assistant Recruitment 2019 Salary
The selected intenders in CSL Fireman & Safety Assistant Posts 2019 will get remuneration as follows.
- For the posts Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector & Safety Assistant, during the first-year contract, the salary will be consolidated pay of Rs. 18400/- per month & compensation for extra hours is Rs. 4500/- per month.
- For Fireman jobs, the remuneration is going to be the consolidated pay of Rs. 17400/- per month, and compensation for extra hours is Rs. 4200/- per month.
Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Application Procedure
Job seekers who satisfied the eligibility requirements can send the applications for Cochin Shipyard Limited Safety Assistant Recruitment 2019 by the last date. People are suggested to follow the below step by step procedure while filling the forms.
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Recruitment 2019?
- At first, go to Cochin Shipyard Limited Official Site, i.e. https://www.cochinshipyard.com
- At the homepage of the CSL, navigate to the career section.
- There click on the Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Notification link.
- Download the notification and check the eligibility conditions.
- If you met the requirements, then get the user manual.
- Eligible individuals must do the one-time registration in the SAP online portal.
- Then, enter the required data in the fields of the online application form.
- Later, contenders should upload all the certificates of age proof, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability, etc. and a recent passport size color photograph.
- Submit the applications & pay the application fee.
- After applying online, applicants should collect a soft copy/ printout of the application containing the unique registration number.
- Un reserved candidates: Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable plus extra bank charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Fee
The fee can be accepted only through online payment options, i.e. via debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
- Download Cochin Shipyard Ltd Safety Assistant Notification 2019
- Apply Online Link For CSL Safety Assistant, Fireman Jobs
Other Live Govt Jobs