Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Total Number of Jobs: 132
- Post Names: Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistant, Fireman
- Advertisement Number: P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written/Practical/Physical tests
- Job Category: Govt Jobs 2019
- Work Location: Kochi
- Official Website: https://www.cochinshipyard.com
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
Cochin Shipyard Fireman Admit Card 2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited is planning to announce the admit cards for the posts of Sanitary cum Health Inspector, Fireman, and Safety 2019 in the coming days. Candidates who applied for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment and are going to take part in the written exam should download the Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant hall ticket 2019 before the exam date. Aspirants can even find the easy steps to get the admit card 2019 in the below sections.
Cochin Shipyard Inspector Admit Card 2019 is a document that acts as an id proof while entering into the exam hall. Therefore a direct link to download the hall ticket is enclosed at the end of this page for the sake of applicants. Contenders need registration number or application number, date of birth, and password.
The selection process of Cochin Shipyard Inspector Recruitment 2019 contains a few rounds. The applied candidates need to pass through the selection procedure rounds to get placed in the Kerala Government.
- Written/Practical/Physical tests
Written Exam Date for Asst, Inspector & Fireman Posts
Cochin Shipyard Limited is going to publish the related news for the written exam date. As soon as the officials announce the exam date, we will inform you via this page. So, stay tuned with us to have knowledge of the exam date.
Information Printed on Cochin Shipyard Limited Admit Card 2019
Usually, candidates need to check the data printed on Cochin Shipyard Inspector Admit Card 2019 after collecting it. If you figure out any mistakes, then report it to the higher authorities of Cochin Shipyard Limited immediately.
- Code of the Test Centre
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
Important Documents to Carry Along With Hall Ticket 2019
While attending the exam, candidates must carry the below-included documents to the test center along with the Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant Admit Card. The list of documents are along the lines
- Student ID of a Govt Recognized College/ University
- Individual Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
Steps to Download Cochin Shipyard Admit Card 2019
- At first, go to the Cochin Shipyard Limited Official Website, i.e., https://cochinshipyard.com/location.htm
- The home page of the Cochin Shipyard Ltd will appear on the screen.
- In the careers section of the home page, candidates can find the admit card 2019 link.
- By clicking on that link, candidates can find a login page.
- Enter the details like Application Number, Date of Birth at the time of login.
- Validate the info and press the submit button.
- Then, Cochin Shipyard Ltd Hall Ticket 2019 will display on the screen.
- Download it & save the document.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the hall ticket for future reference.
Direct Link to Download:
You May Also Like