CMTI Recruitment 2019 – DEO & Project Asst Jobs
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute is inviting online applications for the positions of Project Fellows, Project Assistant – II, Project Assistant – I, Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant. Eligible and preferable contenders can attend for CMTI Recruitment interview on scheduled dates. On 06th June 2019 interview is for Project Fellows post, 10th June 2019 for Project Assistant I, 13th June 2019 for Project Assistant II and 18th June 2019 for Data Entry Operator cum Assistant. Candidates can know more Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019. Selected candidates will be hired purely on Short Term Contract Basis.
CMTI Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview Details
- Recruitment Board: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
- No. of Posts: 54
- Name of Posts: Project Fellows, Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II & Data Entry Operator cum Assistant
- Date of Walk-in-Interviews: 06th, 10th, 13th & 18th June 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Category: Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Official Website: http://cmti-india.net/
- Advertisement No: 10/2019
Vacancy Details of CMTI Recruitment 2019
The total of Central Manufacturing Technology Institute is going to be filled by eligible candidates 54.
Department wise vacancies are mentioned below
- Project Fellows – 10 posts
- Project Assistant II – 12 posts
- Project Assistant I – 17 posts
- Data Entry Operator cum Assistant – 15 posts
To attend for interview in CMTI, the aspirants must possess the below given educational qualification and age limit
- For Project Fellows, candidates must have 1st BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS.
- For Project Assistant II, contenders must have 1st class diploma & B.Sc (PCM).
- For Project Assistant I, aspirants must have 1st class ITI.
- For Data Entry Operator cum Assistant must possess BA/B.Com/BCA/BBA/BBM/B.Sc, marketing along with knowledge on computer operations.
Different age limits are given for different posts.
- For Project Fellows, the upper age limit is 35 years.
- For Project Assistant II, the upper age limit is 30 years.
- For Project Assistant I, the upper age limit is 28 years.
- For Data Entry Operator cum Assistant, the upper age limit is 30 years.
The selection process will be held through an interview. Candidates those who performed well in an interview session will be selected as Project Fellows, Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II & Data Entry Operator cum Assistant in CMTI.
Date of Walk-in-Interview
Candidates must download an application form from the official website and then fill that form correctly and take a print out of it. On the date of walk-in-interview, participants must bring that form along with some additional important documents for the sake of identification.
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Tumkur Road, Bengaluru – 560022.
You May Also Like