|Board Name ||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)|
|Post Name ||Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant, Project Fellows, Project Assistant|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
CMTI Recruitment 2019 Notification
Here is a good news for those govt jobs aspirants. Presently, Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) has come up with an advertisement notification for the recruitment of candidates purely on a short term contract basis through Walk-in-Interview. Interested and eligible aspirants have to register their names along with the CMTI application form in the prescribed format duly filled between 9.00 to 9.30 hrs in the respective dates at CMTI. For the convenience of the applicants, the full details regarding CMTI Project Fellows Recruitment 2019 like vacancies, age criteria, qualification, selection process, pay scale, application form, etc are shared in this article.
CMTI Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant, Project Fellows, Project Assistant
- Total Number of Vacancies: 23 posts
Distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant: 05
- Mechanical/Manufacturing/Aerospace/Production: 05
- Electronics/Instrumentation/ Communication/Electrical: 05
- Computer Science / Information Technology: 03
- Project Assistant-II: 05
CMTI Project Fellows Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit of the job aspirants should be as follows:
- Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant/ Project Assistant-II: 30 years as on 30.09.2019
- Project Fellows: 35 years as on 30.09.2019
- Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant (DEO cum Assistant): Any Graduates other than engineering. Must have experience in Marketing, knowledge of computer operations will be preferred.
- Project Fellows: 1st Class B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.S. in engineering
- Project Assistant-II: 1st Class Diploma in Mechanical
CMTI Project Fellow, Project Asst and DEO Recruitment Process
- The selection of the eligible applicants for CMTI Vacancy 2019 will be on the basis of the Walk-in-Interview/ Skill Test.
- At the time of the interview, candidates have to produce all original documents as proof of details furnished in the application form and photocopy of each for verification.
The walk-in-interview schedule is as follows:
- Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant: 25.10.2019
- Mechanical/Manufacturing/Aerospace/Production: 05.11.2019
- Electronics/Instrumentation/ Communication/Electrical: 13.11.2019
- Computer Science / Information Technology: 19.11.2019
- Project Assistant-II: 22.11.2019
Selected candidates have to join the project immediately after the medical check-up. The appointment is purely on contractual basis OR Co-Terminus with the project for a period of 2 years initially and later extendable depending on the performance and project requirements.
CMTI Data Entry Operator cum Assistant Posts Salary
- Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Project Fellows: M.E. / MTech / MS – Rs. 28,000/- per month and for B.E. / B.Tech – Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Project Assistant-II: Rs. 20,000/- per month
Interested and eligible candidates have to download the application form from the official portal and fill all the empty columns in the application form. After the completion of filling the form, appear for the walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates.
How to fill the CMTI Project Assistants Application form?
- Log on to CMTI official portal i.e, http://www.cmti-india.net
- Find the related link “Recruitment of Various Personnel Purely on Short Term Contract Basis through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW Advt. No.16/2019” on the home page
- Click on that link to download the official CMTI Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
- Go through the notification details and check the eligibility
- Download the CMTI application form and fill it with all the required information
- Attend for the walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates along with the application form and other required documents