Overview of CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2020
- Board Name: Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA)
- Adv No: .1/Estt./CMDA-Recruitment/2020
- Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2020
- Post Name: Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist Gr-III, Typist, Fieldman, Messenger
- Selection Process: Written/Interview
- Application Starting Date: 08th February 2020
- Last Date for Application Submission: 24th February 2020
- No of Vacancies: 131
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Chennai
- Official Site: http://www.cmdachennai.gov.in/
CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2020
Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority invites online application for the post of Junior Assistants, Steno-Typist Gr-III, Typist and Fieldman. Here you will get detailed information about CMDA Chennai various posts Vacancy details, Application Procedure, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale and Important links in the following sections.
Candidates who are interested and holds the eligibility criteria can apply for the post through online on or before 24.02.2020
Vacancies @ cmdachennai.gov.in
Post Name No of Posts
- Junior Assistant 34
- Steno-Typist Gr-III 24
- Typist 10
- Fieldman 19
- Messenger 44
Eligibility Criteria for the CMDA Recruitment 2020
You can find here the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the CMDA Recruitment 2020. The Minimum Education, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Procedure and Important Links are given below.
Junior Assistant: Candidates should have any degree in a recognised university.
Steno-Typist Gr-III: Candidates must have passed SSLC or 10th class and must have passed Government Technical Examination in typewriting higher rank in English. Students with higher grade qualification in shorthand both in English and Tamil will be preferred.
Typist: Candidates must have SSLC or 10th and passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting higher rank in English.
Fieldman: Candidates should have passed the SSLC Examination in a recognised school and should know how to drive two-wheeler.
Messenger: Candidates should have passed 7th STD in a recognised school
- Junior Assistant: 30 years
- Steno-Typist Gr-III: 30 years
- Typist: 30 years
- Fieldman: 30 years
- Messenger: 30 years
CMDA Tamilnadu Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test or Personal Interview
Application Process for the CMDA Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 24.02.2020. Candidates can read the full notification before applying online.
Steps to Apply for CMDA Jobs Online
- Visit the official website (http://www.cmdachennai.gov.in/)
- You will see the notification on the home page
- Click on it
- Go through the official notification
- If you are eligible, click on the ‘Apply Online’
- Enter the details and cross-check it
- Click on ‘Submit’
CMDA Junior Assistant Pay Scale
- Junior Assistant: 19500 – 62000 (Level-8)
- Steno-Typist Gr-III: 20600 – 65500 (Level-10)
- Typist : 19500 – 62000 (Level-8)
- Fieldman: 15700 – 50000 (Level-1)
- Messenger : 15700 – 50000 (Level-1)