Central Industry Security Force Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Central Industry Security Force
- Post Name: Head Constable (General Duty)
- Selection Process: Trial Test, Proficiency Test, Merit List, Medical Examination
- Application Starting Date: Started
- Last Date For Application form Submission: 17th December 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission for North Region: 24th December 2019
- No of Vacancies: 300
- Application Process: Offline
- Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Across India
- Official Site: https://www.cisf.gov.in/recruitment/
- All India Sarkari Naukri
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification
Hello! Everyone, CISF Recruitment 2019, has published a notification for the mass recruiting of Head Constable (General Duty) post in Central Industrial Security Force against Sports Quota. Sportsmen/Sportswomen representing national/international games can apply for this post. Candidates should download the application form from the official website and send it to the below-given address with the self-attested document copies.
CISF HC Vacancies
- Post Name: Head Constable
- No of Posts: 300
Eligibility for CISF HC General Duty Recruitment
- Education: 12th from a recognized institution with representing state/International/national in Games and Athletics.
- Age: 18 to 23 years
- (Age relaxations are applicable as per Govt norms)
- For Men – 167 cm
- For Women – 153 cm
- For Hillsmen and Tribesmen – 160 cm
- For Men – 81 to 86
- For Hillsmen and Tribesmen – 81 to 86
The weight is proportionate to the male and female candidate height and age as per medical standards.
- Visual Acuity Unaided (Near Vision)
- Better eye – N6
- Worse eye – N9
- Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision)
- Better eye – 6/6
- Worse eye – 6/9
- Refraction – Visual correction is not permitted even by glasses
- Colour Vision – CP-III by ISHARA
(For More information refer to the official notification)
CISF Head Constable Recruitment Selection Process
- Trial Test in Sport events
Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be selected for this test. The organization will not be responsible for any accident/injury caused to the candidate.
- Proficiency Test
Candidates who clear the Trial Test will be put into the Proficiency Test of 40 marks. The minimum cutoff marks are 20 marks. Those who don’t qualify for the test will be rejected.
- Final Selection (Merit List)
Final Selection will be made based on the combined performance of the Trial Test and Proficiency test of the candidates.
- Medical Examination
Finally, selected candidates will be medically examined. Those who clear the medical examination will get an appointment in the CISF.
CISF Head Constable Notification Application Process
Only those meritorious sportsmen/sportswomen who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and have participated in the championships during the last edition of any Tournament/Games/Competition held on or before 16th November 2019 will be eligible for applying the post.
- Interested candidates can apply for the respective post by sending their prescribed format by paying the application fee by Postal Order/Bank Draft to the respective officers
- Candidates applying for different discipline should send their application form to different officers and Postal orders
(Check out Official notification for more information)
- Application fee of Rs.100/- should be paid by Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn in favor of the mentioned officer at the post office
- No fee for SC/ST candidates
- Head Constable (GD) – Rs.25,500/- to 81,000/- (Level 4) + Allowances