Central Industrial Security Force ASI Model Question Papers – Brief Information
- Name of the Organization: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Job Designation: Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Total number of vacancies: 1314 posts
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Official portal: https://www.cisf.gov.in/
- Date of the exam: 2nd February 2020
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Name of the Category: Previous Papers
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Previous Papers
Have you applied for the CISF ASI Recruitment 2019 and searching for the old question papers? Then, you have reached the correct place. On this page, you will get a direct link to collect the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Practise Question Papers with solutions. Aspirants are advised to check the subject wise question papers and prepare well for the exam.
With the help of the Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Sub Inspector Previous Question Papers, candidates can get the difficulty of questions. Check the last 5 years of CISF ASI Previous Papers to perform well in the exam. You may also know the exam pattern, selection procedure and best preparation tips, study material.
CISF ASI Selection Procedure
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs Selection Process rounds are given here. Aspirants must score the highest marks in every round of the selection procedure to get a job.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Exam
cisf.gov.in ASI Old Question Papers
- Download CISF ASI Question Papers PDF
- CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Practise Papers
- Central Industrial Security Force ASI Model Papers
- CISF Asst Sub Inspector Solved Papers PDF Download
- Last 6 Years cisf.gov.in Assistant Sub Inspector Solved Papers
- CISF ASI Sample Papers
- CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Frequently Asked Questions
- CISF ASI Old Papers with Answers
CISF ASI Exam Pattern 2019
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Question Paper Pattern 2019 details are given here. Job hunters can check the marking scheme, weightage, and test structure. They can know subject names, total marks, number of questions, exam period from CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Paper Pattern 2019.
- The written exam comprises of OMR based question paper
- The questions in the exam are from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and Professional Knowledge, Numerical Technique, Comprehension and Communication Skill subjects
- The test has objective type multiple-choice questions
- The total number of questions and marks is respectively 200 and 200
- The exam period is 3 hours 30 minutes
Books and Study Materials
- CISF ASI (Steno)/Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment Exam Guide [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
- SSC: Sub-Inspector (Delhi Police/CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (CISF) Recruitment Exam Guide Paperback – 2016
- CISF Assistant Sub-Inspector and Head Constable Bharti Pariksha Paperback – 2015
- ‘15 Practice Sets’ SSC CAPFs SUB-INSPECTOR (Delhi Police/BSF/SSB/CRPF/ITBP) ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR (CISF) Recruitment Exam 2019 With 2018 Solved Papers Strictly on Latest Exam Pattern Paperback – 2019
- ‘10 Practice Sets’ SSC CAPFs SUB-INSPECTOR (Delhi Police/BSF/SSB/CRPF/ITBP) ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR (CISF) Recruitment Exam 2019 With 2018 Solved Papers Strictly on Latest Exam Pattern in Hindi Paperback – 2019
- SSC Sub-Inspector CAPF’s, DELHI POLICE ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF Paperback – 2017
- SSC CAPFs CPO Delhi Police, Capfs Sub Inspector, CISF Assistant, Sub Inspector, and NCB Intelligence officer Exam Solved Papers 2003 to 2017 [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
- Kiran’s SSC CPO (CAPFS) Delhi Police, CAPFS Sub Inspector, CISF Assistant Sub Inspector & NCB Intelligence Officer Exam Paper-I & Paper-II Practice Work Book – 1847
Preparation Tips for CISF ASI Exam
- Get CISF ASI Exam Syllabus and exam pattern.
- List out the important and more weightage topics.
- Contenders must begin the test preparation.
- At first prepare all the important subjects.
- While preparing, note down the study notes.
- Revise the concepts after the completion of preparation.
- Attend for the mock tests.
- Practise CISF ASI Old Question Papers as many as possible.