CIPET Technical Non Technical Recruitment 2019 Information
- Recruitment Board Name: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 159
- Post Name: Technical & Non- Technical Jobs
- Advt No: CIPET/HO/NP/01/2019 & CIPET/HO/NP/02/2019
- Nature of Appointing: Contract Basis
- Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 28th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th June 2019
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://www.cipet.gov.in/
159 CIPET Technical & Non-Technical Recruitment 2019
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has freshly released an employment notice for filling up of 159 Technical and Non- Technical positions namely Assistant Placement Officer, Laboratory Instructor, Physical Training Instructor, Lecturer, Technical Assistant and Librarian Jobs. So, individuals those who are able to work in Baddi, Chandrapur, Dehradun, Ranchi, Korba, Vijayawada Centres under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals can apply for these Govt Jobs Notification. 24th June 2019 would be the last date for submission of applications through OFFLINE mode. Read out the complete article to grab all the relevant details.
The total number of Technical and Non- Technical positions are going to be filled on Contract basis are 159 (Tentative) in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Candidates must be able to work at the above-mentioned centres. Post names along with vacancies are as follows.
- Placement & Customer Relations Officer – 07 Jobs
- Assistant Placement Officer – 07 Jobs
- Faculty – 38 Jobs
- Laboratory Instructor – 24 Jobs
- Physical Training Instructor – 07 Jobs
- Lecturer – 24 Jobs
- Technical Assistant – 43 Jobs
- Librarian – 11 Jobs
Candidates can know the eligibility details like educational qualification & age limit by referring to the official website. The complete notification has released in the CIPET website. Before starting of the application procedure, go through the advertisement notice thoroughly without fail.
- Selected contenders for Placement & Customer Relations Officer will get a monthly income of Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Hired candidates to Assistant Placement Officer and faculty will get a pay of Rs.35,000/-
- For Laboratory Instructor and Training instructor positions, the pay would be Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Lecturer post selected candidates will have monthly remuneration of Rs.44,900/-
- Rs.21, 700/- will be given to hired candidates as TA and Librarian.
CIPET Non Technical Recruitment Application Process
Apply for CIPET Technical & Non – Technical Recruitment 2019 through only OFFLINE mode. 24th June 2019 would be the last date for submission of applications at the address mentioned in the down lines.
How to Download the Application Form?
Candidates those who possess the minimum eligibility only those candidates will be willing to download the application form through below given useful links session. Fill the form after downloading and attach all necessary documents to it, send the form at the address made you available below before the due date.
- Shir. Rajendran, Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Note: Candidates should mention the Adevretismenet Number, Name of the Post applied along with the Centre Name in bold letters on the top of the envelope.
CIPET Chennai Useful Links
You Can Also Apply For