Candidates who want to be a part of the Chhattisgarh police department can undoubtedly crack your dream job if you follow the information provided on our “CG Police” page. We have shared the Latest and Upcoming CG Police Recruitment 2020 Notifications for both the freshers and experienced candidates.
Latest CG Police Recruitment Notifications 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|29.11.2019||CG Police Recruitment 2019 - 20||Various/ 12th/10th/Inter/Degree||Update Soon||More Details|
Every year, Chhattisgarh Police department announces various notifications to fill the vacancies of constable, sub inspector, subedar, and other posts. Job seekers can grab this opportunity and apply for the CG Police Jobs at the earliest with the help of the direct links provided on this page.
CG Police Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Chhattisgarh Police Department
- Name of the Posts: Constable, Sub Inspector, HC, AR, Subedar and other posts
- Job Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Official website: https://cgpolice.gov.in/
- Check CG Govt Jobs here
Types of Chhattisgarh Police Jobs
Chhattisgarh Police department releases various job notifications to recruit young and energetic candidates for the following vacancies.
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunications)
- SI (Document under question)
- Constable (Telecom)
- Constable Tradesman
- Constable MT (Driver)
- D.E.F Constable
- Constable (General Duty)
- Sub Inspector
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch)
- Platoon Commander
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Sub Inspector (Finger Expert)
- Sub Inspector (Computer), etc
About Chhattisgarh Police
CG Police is a law enforcement agency in Chhattisgarh state and is regulated by the Dept of Home Affairs, Govt of Chhattisgarh. It has 18 armed battalions including 9 reserve battalions.
CG Police Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions that candidates have to fulfill in order to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below. Before applying, applicants can check the age limit and educational qualifications here.
Age Limit for CG Police Bharti?
- The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age is 28 years
- As per the organization norms, relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to SC/ST/PWD candidates
Education Qualification for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2020?
Post-wise educational qualifications are as follows:
- SI (Telecommunication): Degree or Diploma
- SI (Computer): B.CA/ B. Sc
- Subedar/ Platoon Commander/ Sub-Inspector (Special Branch): Graduation
- SI (Finger Print/Document under Question): B. Sc with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
Selection Process for Chhattigarh Police Vacancies
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the following:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Exam/ Trade Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Final Merit List
Physical Standard Test Details
- Height: 168 cm (for male candidates), 153 cm (for female candidates)
- Chest: 81 cm + 5 cm expansion (only for male candidates)
Physical Measurement Test Details
- Male candidates: 1500 km in 5 minutes 40 seconds
- Female candidates: 800 km in minutes 20 seconds
Salary for Police Jobs in CG
Selected candidates will receive an attractive pay scale as follows:
- Inspector: Rs. 15,600 to 37,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Sub Inspector (SI): Rs. 9,300 to 34,900/- with grade pay of Rs. 4900/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): Rs. 9,300 to 34,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Head Constable: Rs. 5200 to 20,400/- with grade pay of Rs. 3200/-
- Constable: Rs. 5200 to 20,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP): Rs. 37,400 to 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 8900/-
- Officers: Rs. 37,400 to 65,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 7900/-
- ADCP: Rs. 15,600 to 39,900/- with grade pay of Rs. 6600/-
- Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP): Rs. 15,600 to 38,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Circle Officer: Rs. 15,600 to 37,500/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Sub-divisional Police Officer: Rs. 15,600 to 37,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
CG Police Application Process
This is the right place for the candidates who are willing to apply for Chhattisgarh Police New Vacancy 2020. The step by step process to fill the CG Police application form is as follows:
How to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://cgpolice.gov.in/
- Find and click on the related advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official CG Police Notification
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, hit the “Apply Online”
- Enter all the appropriate details in the application form
- Pay the fee online or offline
- Cross-verify all the details before submitting the application form
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of the CG Police Application form for future correspondence
CG Police Application Fee Details
- Candidates have to pay the application fee as prescribed by the officials
- The fee payment is done online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc or offline through SBI bank challan
Chhattisgarh Police Exam Pattern 2020
If you have enrolled for the CG Police Recruitment 2020? Before starting preparation for the exam, candidates have to check the CG Police Exam Pattern to score good marks in the written exam.
- The exam is conducted for 100 marks
- The questions are of multiple choice objective type
- Duration of the exam is two hours
cgpolice.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2020
Applicants of CG Police Recruitment 2020 have to download the syllabus and start your preparation for the exam. The CG Police SI Syllabus consists of the following topics/ subjects:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- General Mathematics
- Social science
- Behavioral sciences
- Applied sciences
- Earth sciences
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
cgpolice.gov.in Previous Question Papers
To make your preparation better in less time, candidates have to practice last year’s CG Police Previous Papers. Solving Previous papers is nothing but a self-practicing test. By solving the Chhattisgarh Police Model Papers, candidates can understand the following:
- The standard of the question paper
- Level of the difficulty which you have to face during the exam
- Number of questions asked in each section
- Total number of marks allotted
- Time duration
- Time management
- To predict the strong areas and weak areas
- Type of questions asked in the exam, etc
CG Police Admit Card 2020
Admit Card is a mandatory document as without it no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall. The officials will not send the admit cards through email/post. So, candidates have to enter the valid log in details such as registration number, date of birth to download the CG Police Admit Card.
CG Police Result 2020
The officials will release the written test results on its official portal. Candidates who have appeared for the written test have to enter the valid login credentials to check your Chhattisgarh Police Results. After downloading your CG Police Result, keep it safe till the completion of the recruitment process.
Chhattisgarh Police Document Verification
Applicants have to carry the following documents during the CG Police certificate verification process:
- All the certificates related to the educational qualifications
- Date of Birth certificate / SSC certificate
- School study certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- No Objection certificate
- Sports certificate (if required)
- Community certificate (if required), etc
Other Related Govt Jobs 2020
FAQ’s Related to CG Police Recruitment 2020
- What is the selection process for CG Police Jobs?
- Ans. The CG Police selection process includes written test, PET, PST, PMT, Document verification process, etc.
- Which category candidates are exempted from the fee payment?
- Ans. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee payment.
- What are the modes of fee payment?
- Ans. Candidates can pay the fee through online or offline mode.
- Offline through bank challan
- Online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
- What is the minimum and maximum age limit required to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment?
- Ans. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit varies post to post. Upper age relaxation is also applicable to the reserved category candidates.
“CG Police” Page is created for the convenience of the candidates who are in search of Police Jobs in Chhattisgarh. Aspirants can bookmark our page or follow our site regularly for more notifications.