CGPSC State Service Exam Results 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: CGPSC Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Post Names: Various
- Notification Number: 07/2019/Exam
- Total Number of Vacancies: 199 vacancies
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Name of the Examination: State Service (Prelims) Exam 2020
- Selection Procedure: Prelims Examination, Mains Examination and Interview
- Prelims Exam Date: 9th February 2020
- Mains Date: 17th to 20th June 2020
- Job Type: Chhattisgarh State Govt Jobs 2020
- Work Location: Chhattisgarh
- Official Site: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
CGPSC State Service Exam Results 2020
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Commercial Tax Inspector, Deputy Register, and other posts written test results will be available soon. Participants of the exam can check their results from this web page. You can also check the needed information like Chhattisgarh PSC SSE Exam 2020 Cut off Marks, Merit List PDF here.
Postulants who score the qualify marks in the written test of cgpsc state service exam 2020 will call for the next rounds of the selection procedure. So it is necessary for the exam participants to check whether they have passed the exam or not by using the link below. Furthermore, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment Board has not yet announced the result date yet. As soon as the board releases the CGPSC State Service Exam Result 2020 link, we will update the link here.
How to Download psc.cg.gov.in State Service Exam Results 2020?
- Firstly, visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, i.e., http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
- Then go to the ‘Latest’ section then ‘Results’ section and look for the CGPSC State Service Exam Results 2020.
- After finding the link, click on it.
- Now you will get Log in Page on display.
- Aspirants need to fill the details like call letter number, password in the fields.
- Later hit the submit tab.
- Now Chhattisgarh PSC SSE Results 2020 will be displayed on the next page.
- Finally, take a print of your result document.
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2020
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced a Chhattisgarh State Service Recruitment 2020 notification with 07/2019 Exam number to fill out 199 vacancies. The recruitment board organized to select aspirants for Commercial Tax Inspector, Deputy Register, and other Posts. Interested had already sent their applications between 6th December 2019 to 4th January 2020.
www.psc.cg.gov.in Selection Process
Generally, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will conduct the selection process rounds for shortlisting the intenders. So every postulant should undergo all the rounds to get a Commercial Tax Inspector, Deputy Register, and other Posts.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
CGPSC SE Exam Cut Off Marks 2020
CG PSC State Service Exam Cut Off Marks 2020 plays a vital role in selecting the postulants for Commercial Tax Inspector, Deputy Register, and other Posts. It is analyzing the minimum mark which should be secured by an applicant to pass in the examination.
- Past year cut off marks
- Full no. of candidates who have taken the prelims test
- Total no of aspirants applied
- Maximum no of marks in the test
- The complexity of the exam paper
- Highest marks scored by the postulant, etc.
CGPSC State Service Exam 2020 Merit List PDF
The Chhattisgarh PSC State Service Exam 2020 Merit List PDF will be declared after releasing the results. Names of the intenders who have scored the highest marks in the examination given in the Chhattisgarh PSC SSE Exam Result 2020 PDF. Persons who attended the exam can check their roll numbers in the selection list to know your position in the exam.