|Description ||Details |
|Board Name ||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Post Name || Lecturer|
|Similar Jobs||Chhattisgarh PSC Jobs|
|Type of Job||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 – 17 Jobs Online Form
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) is inviting online application forms from professionals to work as Lecturer. Contenders those who are interested to work in Teaching Firm can apply without fail for this CG Govt Jobs 2019. http://psc.cg.gov.in/ is the official website portal for job searchers to know related information like eligibility, salary, selection criteria etc. Both Graduates and Postgraduate degree holders can apply for this Chhattisgarh Lecturer Jobs Recruitment.
CGPSC Vacancy 2019
- A number of empty positions are currently available in the HFW Department of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) are 17.
- Lecturer: 17 Posts
CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those who have qualified Graduation/ Post Graduation from any recognized university can apply for Lecturer Jobs in Chhattisgarh.
- Aspirants whose age lie in between 22 to 30 years can apply. Age relaxation for reserved category applicants is as per PSC norms.
- Contenders those who are going to work as Lecturer will get monthly income between Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- Candidates selection will be done through the written examination followed by an interview session. The exact dates of written test will be soon announced.
- Mode of applying for CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 23rd April 2019 to 22nd May 2019 candidates can apply online.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website http://psc.cg.gov.in/
- Click on the Advertisement you are going to apply.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- If eligible click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the essential details in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents, Signature & Photograph.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
- Application fee for Reserved category applicants is Rs.300/- and for other applicants, the fee is Rs.400/-