CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Brief Information
- Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Post Names: Civil Judge (CJ)
- Vacancy Count: 39 Posts
- Category of Job: State Government Jobs
- Initial Date to fill Online Application: 19th July 2019
- Closing Date for the submission of Application form: 26th July 2019
- Starting Date & End date to make corrections in the Online Application Form: 29th July to 31st July 2019
- Admit Card Availability Date: August 2019
- CGPSC Civil Judge (Mains) Exam Date: 8th September 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Portal: http://psc.cg.gov.in
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam 2019 Notification
Are you searching for Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh? Then, you are on the right platform to get the complete information regarding Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2019 without wasting your valuable time.
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Notification is rolled out by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission on its official portal. In reference with the advt, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has invited the Application forms for Civil Judge (Mains) Posts through online mode from 19/07/2019. Interested & Eligible candidates can fill & submit the CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Online Form 2019 @ http://psc.cg.gov.in without any delay on or before 26/07/2019.
To get eligible for the CGPSC Civil Judge Posts, applicants having Bachelor Degree in Law with age limit in between 21-25 years. Further details regarding Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam 2019 such as No. of Vacancies, Age Criteria, Qualification, Apply Online Process, Pay Scale, etc are gathered here.
- Name of the Posts: Civil Judge
- Total No. of Vacancies: 39 Posts.
The category-wise CGPSC Civil Judge Vacancy details are as follows.
- General-17 Posts
- SC-04 Posts
- ST-13 Posts
- OBC-05 Posts.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 have to fulfil the following eligibility conditions such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years.
Relaxation in the upper limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules of the Government.
- OBC: 03 Years.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any recognized institute/college are eligible to apply for CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
CGPSC Civil Judge Selection Process
The selection procedure for CGPSC Vacancy involves the following rounds.
- Written Examination (Mains)
CJ Jobs Salary in CGPSC
- The officials will offer an attractive pay scale of Rs. 27,700 – 44,700/- to the selected candidates in CGPSC Recruitment 2019.
The CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 19th July 2019 @ http://psc.cg.gov.in Willing applicants who met the eligibility requirements can apply before the due date i.e, 26th July 2019. The step by step process of filling the CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Application form is provided here for the convenience purpose of the applicants.
Guidelines to fill Application Form
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://psc.cg.gov.in or click on the link provided below.
- On the homepage, find the relevant tab “NOTIFICATION FOR CIVIL JUDGE (MAINS) EXAM-2019”.
- Click on that tab & read the notification details carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before applying.
- If eligible, then hit on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the Application form with all the Personal, Academic & Other details.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Re-verify all the details once before submitting the Application form.
- Take the printout of the Application form for future reference.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs. 300/-.
The fee payment can be done through online mode using a Credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Live Openings to Apply
- School Education Dept Guest Teacher Vacancy 2019
- SECR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019 Notification
- 2000+ BECIL Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Vacancies 2019
- NVS PGT & TGT Jobs Online Form
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of the PSC: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: 39
- Post Name: Civil Judges
- Starting date of Application Process: 01/03/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30/03/2019
- Selection Process: “Written Test”
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: psc.cg.gov.in
- Get more CG Govt Jobs 2019
- CGPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 – Download
CGPSC Civil Judges Recruitment 2019 Notification
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is going to fill up 39 civil judge vacancies. So, aspirants those who are interested to work in court environment and having minimal post qualification experience can apply. The online process closes up by 30th March 2019. A total of 39 empty positions are to be filled through CGPSC Notification 2019. @ http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ you can download the official notification.
Number of civil judge positions to be filled in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is 39. For “Category wise vacancies” contenders may refer the official notification.
Bachelor degree holders in law from a accredited university can apply for the civil judge posts.
- Lower age limit-21 years
- Upper age limit-25 years
Candidates who will hire as civil judge will get pay in between Rs.27700 -770-33090 -920- 40450-1080-44770/-
Through written examination applicants will be selected and placed in respective position. There will be prelims and mains examinations to attend. Both exams are for 100 marks. The duration of prelims is 2 hours and mains exam is 3 hours.
CGPSC Application Process
Mode of applying for CGPSC Recruitment 2019 is ONLINE mode. The online portal link will be active from 01st March 2019 to 30th March 2019.
How to Apply Online?
Step by step procedure is given below.
- Go to http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
- Click on the “Current Openings” page.
- First register if you are a new user.
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Upload all necessary documents, signature etc.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Application fee for general/ OBC category applicants is Rs.400/- and for SC/ST category is Rs.300/-
You May Also Like