CG WCD Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Women and Child Development in Chhattisgarh
- India Govt Jobs 2020
- Post Name: Social Worker & Member
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Starting Date: Started
- Sarkari Naukri
- Due Date for Application Submission: 30th March 2020
- No of Vacancies: 82
- Application Process: Offline
- Work Location: Chattisgarh
- Official Site: http://cgwcd.nic.in/
CG WCD Recruitment 2020
Women and Child Development Department have released a notification for the recruitment of 82 Social Worker and Member posts. WCD is recruiting these vacancies in the Juvenile Justice Board and Child Welfare Committees. Interested candidates can apply in offline mode before the due date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 30th March 2020. Before applying for the job, individuals should check their eligibility criteria in the official notification. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria send your application to the official address. For more details, go through this article.
CG WCD Vacancies 2020
- Member and Social Worker – 82
Eligibility Criteria for CG WCD Social Worker Recruitment 2020
- Qualification: Any Degree with the working experience in the relevant field
- Age Limit: 21 to 65 years
CG WCD Social Worker & Member Selection Process
- The CGWCD Selection committee officials will select the candidates based on their performance in the interview
CG WCD Application Process 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline. Candidates should attach their educational, Age Proof certificates and Experience related documents to the application form and send their applications to the official address mentioned in the official notification before the date
Steps to Apply for CG WCD Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website (https://www.cgstate.gov.in/)
- Search for the announcement in the ‘Information Directory’
- Click on the advertisement
- Go through the notification and check the eligibility criteria
- If you hold the eligibility criteria, download the ‘Application Form’
- Attach the documents
- Fill it and send it to the official address before the due date
CGWCD Social Worker & Member Application Fee
- Candidates should pay the application fee offline with the application form. The fee is Rs. 1500/- (Fifteen hundred rupees only/-).
- Go through the official notification for salary details
Q. How many vacancies are there in CG WCD?
Ans: Currently, there are 82 Member & Social Worker vacancies in the Juvenile Justice Board and Child Welfare Committees.
Q. How to apply for Directorate of Women and Child Development Chhattisgarh?
Ans: Interested aspirants can apply for this recruitment by the official link provided on this page or by the official website. You can also follow the steps to apply application procedure on this page.
Q. How can I join in Directorate of Women and Child Development Chhattisgarh?
Ans: Candidates should check the eligibility criteria in the official notification. If you hold the eligibility criteria, download the application form and apply for the recruitment. The officials will release the exam date. Attend the exam, clear it and join the Directorate of Women and Child Development of Chhattisgarh