|Board name||Chhattisgarh Vyapam (CG Vyapam)|
|Name of The Exam||State Eligibility Test (SET) – 2019|
|Start Date||22nd July 2019|
|Type of Job||Chattisgarh Government Jobs|
|End Date||13th August 2019|
|Category Name||Previous Papers|
|CG SET Paper I Exam date & Time||8th September 2019 from 10.00 am to 11.00 am|
|Exam date & time for Paper-II||8th September 2019 from 11.30 am to 1.30 pm|
Download Chhattisgarh SET Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Here we have presented you with the CG SET Previous Year Question Papers which will be helping you during your exam preparation. It is not simple to crack the Chhattisgarh SET 2019, so that applied individuals have to begin their preparation instantly with the help of question papers for qualifying the written examination.
Contenders those who are going to take the Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test (CG SET) 2019 should have a grip on the subjects. Also, the applied intenders should be very strong to pass the Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test 2019. Download solved papers by clicking on the provided links below.
Chhattisgarh SET Recruitment Test Papers PDF Download
- The selection of the applied postulants will be based on the Written Examination.
- Postulants should have to undergo the selection procedure which is decided by the officials of Chhattisgarh Vyapam.
- The authorities have decided the recruitment method for lecturers and assistant professor posts through Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test.
- The selection process consists of Written examination, i.e., Paper – I & Paper-II.
Chhattisgarh SET Syllabus
With the provided Last 10 Years Chhattisgarh SET Sample Papers, the applied individuals will get an idea about the pattern of the Chhattisgarh SET Exam 2019.
As the contenders will solve the CGSET Previous Papers, they can also develop their time management skills to complete their exams on time. Therefore, the people have to practice as many SET solved question papers as possible to make them perfect for cracking the examination. Exam pattern and syllabus 2019 will help them to know their weak and strong areas, and it also helps to recover those areas.
- Type of the Examination: Computer-based exam
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test 2019 consists of two papers: Paper – I and Paper – II
Paper – 1
- Maximum No of Marks for Paper – I: 100 Marks
- Total No of Questions in Paper – I: 50 questions
- Each question carries in Paper – I: 2 Marks
- Duration for Paper – I: 1 Hour 15 minutes
- Language of question paper – I: bilingual (English & Hindi)
- Negative Marking in Paper – 1: No
- Maximum No of Marks for Paper – II: 200 Marks
- Each question carries in Paper – II: 2 Marks
- Total No of Questions in Paper – II: 100 questions
- Duration for Paper – II: 1 Hour 15 minutes
- Language of question paper – II: Hindi and English
- Negative Marking in Paper – II: No
- The Question Paper – 1 is common for all the candidates appearing the Chattisgarh State Eligibility Test 2019.
Study Materials and Books
If you are exhausted from collecting Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test Study Materials and Books then here you can have a glimpse at these Books. The books covered all the subjects, which plays an essential role in the aspirants’ examination point of view. Be positive and prepare adequately with exam papers along with exam study materials. Click here to know complete details about the CG SET Exam Syllabus 2019.
Chhattisgarh SET Recruitment Exam Study Materials
- Chhattisgarh GK Paperback – 2019 by Rajeesh Sahu (Author)
- CG SET SHIKSHAN SODH ABHIYOGYATA 1 PAPER Paperback – 2018 by Printed in the book (Author)
- NTA UGC NET / JRF / SET – Paper 1: Teaching & Research Aptitude | Latest 2019 UGC Syllabus |
- With 2018 (Dec) Solved Papers & 5 Practice Sets Paperback – 2019 by Dr. Usha Rani Jain (Author)
- U G C NET/SET PAPER-II ITIHAS Paperback – 2019 by Dr. R.K. Sharma, Dr. Vinay Kumar Mishra (Author)
- State Eligibility Test Life Sciences Book | Previous Years Papers [Solved] Book | 16 Papers | Third Edition Paperback – 2018 by Author Dr. Rajasekhar Neeli, Dr. Nanda Devi Pagadala (Author)
- 2019 Latest Syllabus – NTA UGC NET / JRF / SET – Paper – 1 Teaching and Research Aptitude with December 2018 Paper by Harpreet Kaur (Author) Paperback – Feb 2019
- 2019 Latest Syllabus – एन टी ए, यू जी सी (नेट /सेट/जे आर एफ) सामान्य पेपर-1 : शिक्षण एवं शोध अभियोग्यता UGC NET / SET Paper 1 – in Hindi with December 2018 paper Paperback – February 2019 by Sheelwant Singh (Author), Sarika (Author), Rajeev Garg (Author), Pradeep Srivastava (Author)
- NTA UGC NET / JRF / SET – Paper 1 Teaching and Research Aptitude updated syllabus 2019 with Solved paper Hindi Paperback – 14 Jun 2019 by Arihant Experts (Author)