Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||64 posts|
|Last Date to Submit Application||2nd November 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply Online||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Assistant professor Application|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a latest job notification for fill up the vacant positions of Controller of explosives, Specialist Grade-III, Asst Professor & other posts in various departments. Eligible candidates may refer the official site https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ to get more details.
Total number of vacancies: 64 posts
Department wise post details
- Deputy Controller of Explosives, Petroleum & Explosives safety Organization (PESO): 17 posts
- Scientific Officer (electrical): 03 posts
- Junior Technical Officer: 03 posts
- Specialist Grade-III (cardiology): 01 post
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (ENT): 03 posts
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor: 10 posts
- Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 07 posts
- Deputy Director (Safety) (electrical), Directorate General Factory advice Service & Labour Institute: 02 posts
- Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical): 01 post
- Sub-Regional Employment Officer: 08 posts
- Assistant Controller of Mines: 08 posts
- Assistant director (Physical education): 01 post
Candidates minimum age limit will be 30 years and maximum age limit will be 43 years. For post wise details you may refer the official notification.
Aspirants should have completed Degree/Masters Degree/ MBBS degree from any recognized University. For more academic details with post wise may know by visiting the official notification.
Selection process will be done based on the performance of Interview
candidates need to pay the application Fee Rs. 25/- for UR/OBC candidates.
No Need to pay the application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women
- Closing date to submit online application: 2nd November 2017 up to 23: 59 hrs.
- Closing date to submit the printout of the online application: 3rd November 2017 up to 23: 59 hrs.
- Contenders are requested to apply for this notification only through online Recruitment Application (ORA).
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The printout of the application along with the original documents will submit at the time of Interview.
How to Apply Online?
- Applicants need to visit the official site
- Open the official notification and read the instruction clearly
- then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.