UPSC NDA NA II Notification 2019 is out. Check the UPSC NDA NA Vacancy 2019 details. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then start applying for UPSC NDA NA 2 Recruitment 2019 from 07.08.2019. The closing date for the submission of the application forms is 3rd September 2019. Scroll down the page to more details regarding UPSC NDA NA Exam II 2019 Notification.
UPSC NDA NA II Notification 2019
Here is a good news for those candidates who are looking for UPSC Jobs. Recently, Union Public Service Commission has issued UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill 415 vacancies. All the interested & eligible candidates can apply for UPSC NDA NA Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 3rd September 2019. Get the full details of UPSC NDA NA II Notification 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, application process, etc.
UPSC NDA NA 2 Notification 2019 Details
- Name of the Conducting Board: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Exam Name: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) II Exam
- Total No. of Vacancies: 415 posts
- Type of Job: Current Govt Jobs
- Advt No: 11/2019-NDA-II
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 07-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-09-2019 till 06:00 pm
- End Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 02-09-2019 till 23:59 pm
- Closing Date for Fee Payment (Online): 03-09-2019 till 06:00 pm
- Date for online application Withdrawal: 10-09-2019 to 17-09-2019 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 17-11-2019
- Date of Declaration of Exam Result: December 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official portal: www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission NDA NA Vacancy 2019
- National Defence Academy: 370
- Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 45
- Total No. of Vacancies: 415 posts.
UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2001 and not later than 1st January 2004 are eligible.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Test, Interview/ Personality Test.
- Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the norms of the conducting organization.
UPSC NDA NA Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for UPSC NDA NA II Exam 2019 from 7th August 2019 to 3rd September 2019 on its official portal.
How to Apply?
- https://upsconline.nic.in/ is the direct link to apply.
- For General: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
UPSC Exam Centers
The Examination will be held at the following Centres
- Prayagraj (Allahabad),
- Panaji (Goa),
- Port Blair,
- Udaipur and
You May Also Like
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 383
- Starting date of Application Process: 06th June 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02nd July 2018
- Exam Date for Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of NDA: 09th September 2018
- Exam Date for 104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC): 02nd July 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: UPSC NDA & NA II Exam Application Form
Union Public Service Commission has decided to conduct National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2018. For this exam candidates, those who are fulfilling the eligibility and physical standards as per UPSC norms can apply. From 06th June 2018 the online submission of applications will be started.
Total no of vacancies filled by UPSC is 383.
- National Defence Academy: 339 ( 208 in army, 39 in navy and 92 in air force )
- Naval Academy: 44
For both categories, candidates should have passed 10+2 of school education or equivalent examination and for 10+2 cadet entry scheme with physics and mathematics conducted by a state education board or university.
Candidates must not born earlier than o2nd Jan 2000 and not later than 1st January 2003 are eligible.
Through NDA NA (II) examination candidates will be selected.
You May Also Like
- UPSC CDS II 2018 Exam Notification – 414 Jobs Application Form
- UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Latest Government Jobs 2018 Notifications
Applicants may apply via online for UPSC Examination notification from 06th June 2018 to 02nd July 2018.
Candidates under General/OBC categories have to pay Rs.100/- and there is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
How To Apply?
Through https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php candidates can register.
- UPSC NDA NA Exam weight age is 900 marks.
- 300 marks will be on mathematics and 600 marks on a general ability test.
- Duration of exam for each subject is two and a half hours.
- Candidates will have an interview after the examination. The questions are of objective type.
- The question paper will be in Hindi as well as English.
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry of Two Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
Paper-II: General Ability Test
Part-B: General Knowledge
- Section A (Physics)
- Section B (Chemistry)
- Section C (General Science)
- Section D (History, Freedom Movement)
- Section E (Geography)
- Section F (Current Events)