Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 383
- Starting date of Application Process: 06th June 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 02nd July 2018
- Exam Date for Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of NDA: 09th September 2018
- Exam Date for 104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC): 02nd July 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: UPSC NDA & NA II Exam Application Form
UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2018 Notification
Union Public Service Commission has decided to conduct National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2018. For this exam candidates those who are fulfilling eligibility and physical standards as per UPSC norms can apply. From 06th June 2018 the online submission of applications will be started. Before applying aspirants are advised to visit official site http://www.upsc.gov.in/ for instructions, terms and conditions.
Total no of vacancies filled by UPSC is 383.
- National Defence Academy: 339 ( 208 in army, 39 in navy and 92 in air force )
- Naval Academy: 44
For both categories candidates should have passed 10+2 of school education or equivalent examination and for 10+2 cadet entry scheme with physics and mathematics conducted by a state education board or university.
Candidates must not born earlier than o2nd Jan 2000 and not later than 1st January 2003 are eligible.
Through NDA NA (II) examination candidates will be selected.
You May Also Like
- UPSC CDS II 2018 Exam Notification – 414 Jobs Application Form
- UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Latest Government Jobs 2018 Notifications
Applicants may apply via online for UPSC Examination notification from 06th June 2018 to 02nd July 2018.
Candidates under General/OBC categories have pay Rs.100/- and there is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
How To Apply?
Through https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php candidates can register.
UPSC NDA NA Exam weight age is 900 marks. 300 marks will be on mathematics and 600 marks on general ability test. Duration of exam for each subject is two and half hours. Candidates will have interview after examination. The questions are of objective type. The question paper will be in Hindi as well as English.
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry of Two Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
Paper-II: General Ability Test
Part-B: General Knowledge
- Section A (Physics)
- Section B (Chemistry)
- Section C (General Science)
- Section D (History, Freedom Movement)
- Section E (Geography)
- Section F (Current Events)