Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPSC Lecturer, Jr. Technical & Scientific Officers 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 34 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 11th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPSC Lecturers, Jr. Technical & Scientific Officers Application Form
UPSC Lecturer, Junior Technical & Scientific Officers 2018 Notification
Union Public Service Commission on temporary basis is inviting online application forms to fill up Junior technical officer, junior scientific officer, scientist B, deputy legislative counsel, chemist, metallurgist, principal officer, lecturer posts. So, contenders those who are preparing for central government job can apply. http://upsc.gov.in/ is the official site to apply.
Total number of posts to be filled in UPSC in various departments is 34.
- Junior Technical Officer-03 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer-02 Posts
- Scientist-B-02 Posts
- Deputy Legislative Counsel-04 Posts
- Chemist and Metallurgist-07 Posts
- Principal Officer-01 Post
- Lecturer-09 Posts
- Vice Principal/ Assistant-06 Posts
Bachelor degree holders can apply for Junior Technical officer post.
Master degree holders can apply for junior scientific officer, scientist B, lecturer posts.
Degree holders can apply for deputy legislative counsel, chemist and metallurgist posts.
You May Also Like
- UPSC CDS II 2018 Exam Notification – 414 Jobs Application Form
- UPSC NDA, NA II Examination 2018 Notification- 383 Jobs
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 417 Probationary Officer Jobs
- IOB Recruitment 2018 – Security Officer Jobs
- Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dy. & Assistant General Managers
- District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB), TSCAB Recruitment 2018 – 1100 Clerks & Drivers
- SSC GD Constables Recruitment 2018 Notification -54,953 Jobs
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, Mishrik & Paridhapak Jobs
Selected candidates as Junior technical officer, junior scientific officer will get pay in the level 7, scientist B & vice principal of level 10, Dy. legislative counsel of level 12, principal officer of level 14.
On basis of interview test contenders will be hired.
Mode of applying for UPSC recruitment is through online mode from 11th August 2018 to 30th August 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php is the link for applicants to apply.
Application fee for General/ OBC candidates is Rs.25/-