Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPSC CDS II Exam 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 414 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 08th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 03rd September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPSC CDS II Exam Application Form
Union Public Service Commission Combined Defence Services Examination 2018 Notification
Union Public Service Commission is in plan of conducting Combined Defence Services exam, the purpose of implementing this exam is to hire 414 efficient aspirants to work in Indian Military academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air force academy, officer training academies. So, willing candidates may prepare well for the upcoming exam and secure govt job through http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Number of vacant posts to be filled in UPSC is 414. Out of which
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun-147th (DE) Course Commencing in July -100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala- Course commencing in July 2019 Executive-45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)-110th SSC Course Commencing in October-225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai-24th SSC Women-12 Posts
Degree in Engineering from a recognized university is the qualification for Indian Naval Academy applicants.
Degree from a recognized university is the qualification for IMA, Officers training academy applicants.
Degree or bachelor’s degree holders can apply for air force academy.
For IMA candidates must be born in between 02nd July 1995 to 01st July 2000.
For Indian Naval academy applicants must be born in between 02nd July 1995 to 01st July 2000.
For Air Force applicants must be born in between 01st July 2019 to 02nd July 1995.
For officers training academy applicants must be born in between 02d July 1994 to 01st July 2000.
- Height-162.5 Cms
- Leg Length- Min. 99 Cms & Max 120 Cms
- Thigh Length-Max 64 cms
- Sitting Height-Min. 81.5 Cms & Max 96 cms
You May Also Like
- UPSC NDA, NA II Examination 2018 Notification- 383 Jobs
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – 417 Probationary Officer Jobs
- IOB Recruitment 2018 – Security Officer Jobs
- Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dy. & Assistant General Managers
- District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB), TSCAB Recruitment 2018 – 1100 Clerks & Drivers
- SSC GD Constables Recruitment 2018 Notification -54,953 Jobs
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, Mishrik & Paridhapak Jobs
Candidates placed in below ranks will get pay as follows.
- Lieutenant Colonel-Rs.1,21, 200-2,12400/-
- Major General-Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale-Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100/-
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General & COAS-Rs.2,25,000/-
Based on medical standards/ interview/ personality test candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for UPSC recruitment is through online mode from 08th August 2018 to 03rd September 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php is the link for applicants to apply directly.
For general/ OBC candidates the fee is Rs.200/- and for others there is no fee.