Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPSC Assist Director, Air Safety Officer & Scientists Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 60 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 24th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 13th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPSC Assist Director, Air Safety Officer & Scientists Application form
UPSC Assist Director, Air Safety Officer & Scientists Recruitment 2018 Notification
Union Public Service Commission especially in Delhi, Maharashtra and Haryana is going fill assistant director, air safety officer, scientist jobs. So, candidates belonging to those places it is good chance to secure Gov Jobs.
Number of vacant posts to be filled in UPSC is 60. Out of Which
- Assistant Directors-37
- Air Safety Officers-16
- Dy. Director-01
Master’s degree holders can apply for Scientist B post, B.Sc degree, Degree in mechanical/ civil engineering holders can apply for Dy. Director post & Assistant director post,Degree in Aeronautical engineering holders can apply for air safety officer post.
Maximum age for air safety officer post applicants is 35 years, assistant directors is 40 years, Deputy Directors is 43 years and scientist B is 35 years.
You May Also Like
- BEL Recruitment 2018 – Deputy Engineer Jobs
- Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Resident Jobs
- Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Trainee Pilot, Manager & Officer Jobs
In the pay level 10 hired candidates for scientist and air safety officer posts, in the pay level 11 selected candidates for director posts applicants will get monthly remuneration.
Candidates will have to face interview session in order to be selected.
Mode of applying for UPSC recruitment 2018 is through online mode. 13th December 2018 is the due date submit applications through online.
How to Apply Online?
Candidates can register through official site.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.25/-