SSC MTS Exam 2019 Notification – Apply 10000+ Multy Tasking Staff Jobs @ ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Recruitment Board Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies : Various
- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff
- F.No.3-3/2019-P&P-l (Vol. 1) – Short Notice
- Notification Release Date : 22nd April 2019
- Starting date of Application Process : Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application : 22nd May 2019
- SSC MTS Paper I Exam Date – 02nd August to 06th September 2019
- SSC MTS Paper II Exam Date : 17th November 2019
- Selection Process : Written Test
- Application Mode : ONLINE
- Official Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
- Check Sarkari Naukri
Get ready to apply for SSC MTS New Notification 2019. The officials of Staff Selection Commission is looking forward applications from candidates those who are able to work as Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) at any place of the country. 10th Class passed candidates can apply for SSC MTS Vacancy through Online. For more details visit official website https://ssc.nic.in/
Total Number of vacancies to be filled by SSC Board is 10,000+ Jobs.
- Name of the post: Multi Tasking Staff
Applicants can get details for Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection process, Application process to check the official advertisement.
SSC MTS 2018 – 19 Exam Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) works under Government of India and recruits staff for various Departments and Ministries of the Government of India and its Subordinate Offices. SSC is attached to the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT). SSC through Multi Tasking Staff examination recruits eligible candidates into non-technical posts. Some other important recruitments done by SSC are Junior Hindi Translators, Stenographers, GD constables, etc. CGL and CHSL notifications that are released by SSC are also important recruitment notifications which are given for filling various crucial central government posts.
|Post||Pay Scale:||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||Pay Band-1(5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-||18-25 years||Must have passed Matriculation OR its equivalent from a recognised Board.|
|S.No||Category||Age-Relaxation on Upper age limit|
|03||PH + Cerebral Palsy||10 years|
|04||PH + Cerebral Palsy+ OBC||13 years|
|05||PH + Cerebral Palsy+ SC/ST||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||03 years after deduction of the
military service rendered from the actual age as on the crucial date.
|07||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the crucial date.|
|09||x-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the crucial date.|
|10||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) having more than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) having more than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 43 years of age|
|12||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) having more than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Upper age limit will be Up to 45 years of age|
|13||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(Unreserved/General)||5 years|
|14||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||8 years|
|15||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||10 years|
|16||Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and not remarried/Widows (Unreserved/General)||Upper age limit will be Up to 35 years of age|
|17||Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and not remarried/Widows (OBC)||Upper age limit will be Up to 38 years of age|
|18||Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and not remarried/Widows (SC/ST)||Upper age limit will be Up to 40 years of age|
|19||Defence Personnel disabled during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed (Unreserved/General)||3 years|
|20||Defence Personnel disabled during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed(OBC)||6 (3+3) years|
|21||Defence Personnel disabled during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed(SC/ST)||8 (3+5) years|
|22||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (Unreserved/General)||Upper age limit will be Up to 45 years of age|
|23||Service Clerks who are in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (OBC)||Upper age limit will be Up to 48 years of age|
|24||Service Clerks who are in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST)||Upper age limit will be Up to 50 years of age|
|25||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (Unreserved/General) (These candidates will be considered only for offices under RGI subject to availability of vacancies)||3 years plus the length of service in the census, before retrenchment and Weightage of past service.|
|26||Retrenched census employees of the Office of Registrar General of India (OBC) (They will be considered only for offices under RGI subject to availability of vacancies)||Do + 3 years|
|27||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (SC/ST) (They will be considered only for offices under RGI subject to availability of vacancies)||Do + 5 years|
How To Apply
- Candidates have to register their profile once in SSC website and then can apply for any examination conducted by SSC. This one-time registration details will be in the permanent database of the commission.
- Candidates should first visit the website http://ssconline.nic.in and should navigate to online application which contains two stages; Registration Part (If not registered earlier) and Application Part
- In the Registration Part, aspiring candidates need to fill the basic information and relevant details.
- Then the candidates need to upload the scanned copies of signature and passport size photograph as per the instructions
- On submission of these details, Registration ID and password will appear, and candidates should save the Registration ID and password.
- In the application part candidates are required to pay the prescribed fee and should submit the payment details.
The selection procedure consists of two stages viz., Written Test and Document Verification. The written examination consists of two papers and Paper-I will be having objective type questions, and Paper-II will be of a descriptive type. Based on the score obtained in paper 1, candidates will be shortlisted for the Paper-II. Paper-II will be of qualifying in nature. The cut-offs of both Paper-I and Paper-II will be different for different States/UTs and will be fixed by the Commission.
|Subject||Maximum Mark||Total Duration / Timing for General candidates|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Numerical Aptitude (25 questions)||25|
|General English (50 questions)||50|
|General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|Total Duration / Timing for General candidates|
|Letter in English/ Short Essay or any language that is included in the 8th schedule of the Indian Constitution.||50||Thirty minutes (For VH and Cerebral Palsy candidates 45 min)|
- SSC MTS DEO LDC General Awareness Solved Paper
- SSC MTS Exam Paper
- SSC MultiTasking Staff Non Technical Exam General Awareness 2011 Paper
- SSC MultiTasking Staff Non Technical Exam General-Intelligence 2011 Paper
- SSC MultiTasking Staff Non Technical Exam Numerical Aptitude 2011 Paper
- SSC MTS General Awareness 1st Shift 2016 Paper
- SSC MTS General Intelligence and Reasoning 2nd Shift 2016 Paper